Guest Cancellation - Tim Russ - Updated

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry that Tim will no longer be able to make LFCC. We wish him all the best and hope to see him again in the near future.

If you have a photoshoot ticket with Tim you will be automatically refunded onto the card that you used to purchase your ticket. Please be aware that there are a lot of orders to get though so it may take a little time for us to get around to your refund, but we are working through them as quickly as possible.

Thanks =)

Update: Refunds for Tim have now been done. Please check your bank accounts and if you have not received your refund by Friday 18th May please email info@collectormania.com

We are sorry that Tim will no longer be able to make LFCC. We wish him all the best and hope to see him again in the near future.

If you have a photoshoot ticket with Tim you will be automatically refunded onto the card that you used to purchase your ticket. Please be aware that there are a lot of orders to get though so it may take a little time for us to get around to your refund, but we are working through them as quickly as possible.

Thanks =)

Update: Refunds for Tim have now been done. Please check your bank accounts and if you have not received your refund by Friday 18th May please email info@collectormania.com

I am still waiting for a refund for alex winter :-(

• 3 weeks later...

darn seem to have missed this :( just realised as came to send me crew email back with vouchers and noticed Tim was no longer on the days and prices list :blush: have met him before and he's lovely and for me I'm a little glad too as want to meet soooo mnay guests this time round! hope he will be at STL or EMS :smile:

surfy sah xx