Latest Guest Announcement - BRANDON ROUTH

showmasters

Oh my god, this is truly amazing. I have waited 5 years for this. I met him last time and what a nice bloke. I may well be bankrupt after meeting him again but will be worth it. Showmasters, I think I actually love you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

just wondering will ther likley be Scott Pilgrim 10x8 pics to get signed at the event?

As always we can never guarantee what 8x10s there will be. The more obscure the less lightly we'll have them. As always the only way to guarantee an image is to bring it yourself.

just wondering will ther likley be Scott Pilgrim 10x8 pics to get signed at the event?

As always we can never guarantee what 8x10s there will be. The more obscure the less lightly we'll have them. As always the only way to guarantee an image is to bring it yourself.

so it dosent have to be an official picture? can i print of any pic to get signed?

such as a screencap of any scene from a brandon routh film?

There should be a few SP ones there as that was the last big thing he did. And the reason a load of us are meeting him.

im a fan of all his work, but am wanting an SP pic signed, obv wen he was here last time it would have all been superman in 2007.

prob guna bring my own pic tho to be on safe side.