ANSWERS to FAQs

• Moderators

The comic artists often do do sketches yes, for a charge. Their list of 'commissions' for this can often fill up quite quickly over the weekend.

I don't know if they tend to have comics available for sale. I imagine some of them probably do.

The comic artists often do do sketches yes, for a charge. Their list of 'commissions' for this can often fill up quite quickly over the weekend.

I don't know if they tend to have comics available for sale. I imagine some of them probably do.

Great news, Thanks

Was just wondering how the Jeri Ryan pre-bought autographs tickets will work. Do we still need to get VT tickets?

Have read it will be 2 queues, VT's and pre paid. So if you've pre paid you just queue when your no is called.

Edited by Murph

• Showmasters Admin

You do not need a VT if you have a pre-paid voucher (and don't want any more than that).

We will be calling pre-paids and VTs at the same time, so say PP1-50 and VT1-50 and then PP1-100 and VT1-100 and so on. Everyone will join the same REAL queue.

Just as reminder you can't not buy extra autographs if you enter the queue on a pre-paid voucher. If you want more you will require a VT and to queue again. Unless you wait for BOTH your PP and VT numbers to be called.

Hey,

I will have my 4 year old with me, is it cool for him to come with me whilst getting autographs, and if he wants one (he wants to meet the Primeval guys) is it the same price.

Also i have a press pass and just want to make sure that he can come with me wherever i go.

ta

Is there a rough idea on which guests will be on VT from the get-go on Saturday?

Sadly not all are gonna be announced, so just gotta find out on the day. If you check the first post on the rough layout thread, it does mention 5 that are VT guests and where they'll be signing.

Just a quick question, it's my first time coming to this event and I want to bring my camera, a DSLR, will this be ok? I know this maybe a stupid question but I've be denied it before as it looks like a pro camera... :/

It's fine, you can take your camera :) Just be aware of any signs saying "no photos" or "no posed photos" and during any talks you must turn your flash off after the first 5 minutes. You can continue to take photos, just without the flash.

Edited by jael001

Hey, I read somewhere that we will be refunded for our Norman Reedus photos/talk via our credit card directly. But isn't it possible to just exchange the tickets with others same value at the booth ? Just wondering. Thanks!

Hey, I read somewhere that we will be refunded for our Norman Reedus photos/talk via our credit card directly. But isn't it possible to just exchange the tickets with others same value at the booth ? Just wondering. Thanks!

It wont be possible, they wont have all the paperwork with them and then when the automatic refunds are done they wont know who has and who hasn't swapped their tickets. It's possible your refund has already been processed anyway.

It wont be possible, they wont have all the paperwork with them and then when the automatic refunds are done they wont know who has and who hasn't swapped their tickets. It's possible your refund has already been processed anyway.

I see! Thanks for the answer!

• Moderators

One more. Will there be signs or something up at the sales desk saying which photoshoots are sold out? Would be a shame to brave the queue just to find everything we want has sold out.

I believe in the past crew have written 'sold out' next to sold out shoots on the photo schedule at the sales desk. What exactly is done is probably down to which crew are on the desk on that day.