ANSWERS to FAQs

• Moderators

Unfortunately the timetable has not been released yet. The timetable is usually available around 1-2 weeks before the show.

It is unlikely, though, that the photoshoots will be after 3pm. Photoshoots usually finish somewhere between 3 and 4pm, and the most popular shoots are usually scheduled earlier.

Vous écrivez beaucoup mieux en anglais que je ne peux répondre en français. Voulez-vous dire à quel moment les séances de photos qui va se passer? Cela sera annoncé environ 2 semaines avant l'événement. Le spectacle débute à 9 h et se terminera à 18 heures. Si vous arrivez à 15 heures que je crains la plupart des photoshoots sera terminée.

Consultez le forum de nouveau dans une semaine ou deux. La boutique en ligne ne fermer environ deux semaines avant le spectacle. La date exacte sera annoncée quelques jours plus tôt.

Les invités seront de signer des autographes toute la journée à moins qu'ils font une séance de photos sont en pause. S'il n'ya pas de ligne, ils peuvent laisser un peu avant la fermeture. Mais les invités X-Files sera très occupé, il ne devrait pas se produire pour eux.

Just quick question regarding VT....if I get VT number 288 does that mean I can go back at any time AFTER 288, so even if they are calling numbers 500-600? I'm just worried if I go and get few more autographs while waiting for my number to come up I will miss my number.

Any help as always will be appreciated :-)

Hi Guys I am looking forward to my first visit to an event like this but have run into a slight issue with a photoshoot ticket and I need some help. When I was advised that Adam Baldwin would be attending by a friend I rushed to purchase a ticket for a chance to have a photo with him. Sadly in my haste to purchase the ticket I failed to add my postcode correctly and I am worried that the ticket will not reach me. I have attempted to email the ticket providers and have gotten no response. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys I am looking forward to my first visit to an event like this but have run into a slight issue with a photoshoot ticket and I need some help. When I was advised that Adam Baldwin would be attending by a friend I rushed to purchase a ticket for a chance to have a photo with him. Sadly in my haste to purchase the ticket I failed to add my postcode correctly and I am worried that the ticket will not reach me. I have attempted to email the ticket providers and have gotten no response. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to e-mail info@collectormania.com with name and order number. If you did that do it again to be safe, but don't worry if Hazel is not replying. She's swamped with orders that close to the event and is rather handling changes than to confirm most likely.

Currently I have photoshoots booked on the Saturday for Hayden, Laura and Gillian. I am going to also book photoshoots with Adam Baldwin and Norman Reedus, do you recommend booking those for the Sunday to space things out nicely? I have a lonnnng list of autographs to get over the weekend also. I will be leaving around 2-3 on the Sunday but I guess they will get posted out to me if they are not ready in time?

Cheers as always :-)

I have a question..... I shall be coming on the Sun and will be purchasing a family ticket entrance from 11am. I am wanting to purchase a photo with Brian Krause and Thomas Dekker, is it likely id be able to get these done as i know the times haent been posted yet? If the photo shoots where before 11am would i still be able to get them.... Hope that makes sense. Thank you

Hiya,

This will be my first LFCC. I am just coming the Saturday and bringing my 10month old daughter with me. My question is will she be allowed in the photos with me (ive only booked 3 so far)? Or do you think the guests would have issues with this or is it not allowed anyway. Id rather know now than when im queuing up! My photos are with Gillian, Hayden and Norman :)

Hiya,

This will be my first LFCC. I am just coming the Saturday and bringing my 10month old daughter with me. My question is will she be allowed in the photos with me (ive only booked 3 so far)? Or do you think the guests would have issues with this or is it not allowed anyway. Id rather know now than when im queuing up! My photos are with Gillian, Hayden and Norman :)

Babes in arms are fine, there's no problem with the rules there. If you don't ask the guest to hold your daughter I can't see issues with the guests either. Some may be uncomfortable holding a baby.