ANSWERS to FAQs

I have a question..... I shall be coming on the Sun and will be purchasing a family ticket entrance from 11am. I am wanting to purchase a photo with Brian Krause and Thomas Dekker, is it likely id be able to get these done as i know the times haent been posted yet? If the photo shoots where before 11am would i still be able to get them.... Hope that makes sense. Thank you

If you find that your shoots are before 11 you can upgrade your entry ticket on the day.

Michelle

• Like 1

hey, there are a few of us going to LFCC straight from the train station which means that we will have luggage, is there any facility at Olympia to store luggage for the day?

The venue was running a bag storage at the last events. They do take suitcases, I used that facility myself. ;)

• Like 1

i know some guests allow you have photos with them at their signing tables, but is there a protocol for this?

i get up there and I'd feel terribly embarrassed to ask them, considering most are doing paid shoots... (Can't afford the paid ones, hence my asking about at the table piccies) is there a way to ask about getting a photo that seems to work etc?

i know some guests allow you have photos with them at their signing tables, but is there a protocol for this?

i get up there and I'd feel terribly embarrassed to ask them, considering most are doing paid shoots... (Can't afford the paid ones, hence my asking about at the table piccies) is there a way to ask about getting a photo that seems to work etc?

Unless there's a sign "no photos" (that's obviously self-explanatory ;)) there is no harm in asking. A polite "would you mind taking a picture with me please?" or something in that wording will never do harm.

hello, my order was paid on June 11 and I live in France. Do you think that my order was sent?

The orders are not always sent the minute that they have been processed. The letter is coming registered mail, so you will have to sign for it.

Unless there's a sign "no photos" (that's obviously self-explanatory ;)) there is no harm in asking. A polite "would you mind taking a picture with me please?" or something in that wording will never do harm.

Awesome thank you!

Seeing as i can't get an answer elsewhere, any idea if Dan Abnett will be charging to get books signed? The LFCC website jsut says he's here on Saturday, but there's no info on signings or prices...

Seeing as i can't get an answer elsewhere, any idea if Dan Abnett will be charging to get books signed? The LFCC website jsut says he's here on Saturday, but there's no info on signings or prices...

The Comic guys are normally happy to sign the books for free. I will ask the office to update if comic guests have special rules.

• Like 1

hello, my order was paid on June 11 and I live in France. Do you think that my order was sent?

The orders are not always sent the minute that they have been processed. The letter is coming registered mail, so you will have to sign for it.

thanks

Hi! I've never been to a convention before so sorry for my quesions!...

The online shop is now closed, I've read that it's possible to buy entry tickets at the venue, but I was wondering if it's likely that the Gillian Anderson talk (which i assume will be popular) will be sold out by the Friday, or if there's a good chance that there will still be tickets available on the Saturday itself?

thanks!

What is the policy for children under 4 coming into talks? Do they need a ticket??? I ask because we are now having to bring our children as our babysitter is unavailable. My husband is not coming to the talk but I don't want him stuck with all 4 of our children. Can my 2yr old come in with me and sit on my lap during the talk??? If he cannot I will understand, but need to know so we can plan our day as well as possible to allow for the fact our children our with us.

children are allowed in the talks, mine has been coming since she was 5. I usually sit at the back so if she was bored she could sit on the floor and draw or just play

Thank you! That is very helpful. What about my 8yr old, does she need a ticket? I think she would love the talk but I have left it too late to order a ticket now.

• Moderators

Hi! I've never been to a convention before so sorry for my quesions!...

The online shop is now closed, I've read that it's possible to buy entry tickets at the venue, but I was wondering if it's likely that the Gillian Anderson talk (which i assume will be popular) will be sold out by the Friday, or if there's a good chance that there will still be tickets available on the Saturday itself?

thanks!

Depends how many people come on the Friday and buy them. Sadly that's not really something that can be predicted I'm afraid.

If we ordered photo tickets before the deadline, live in the U.K., and have confirmed that the payment has been taken out of our account, at what date should we get worried if we haven't received our tickets yet? I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and still no sign of tickets...