Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - TOM BAKER

Yes!! Thank you! Met a few times before, but i'd literally just decided an hour ago to NOT go to the Big Finish day in a couple of weeks as it's too expensive for me to go to, but I do have a few things I would like him to sign, plus I always love meeting Tom.

Brilliant please be saturday i have missed him twice hopefully third time lucky

It'd be great to have a multiple guest photo shoot for Doctor Who people. Either with Tom/Louise together, or even better would be something like Tom/Colin/Sylvester

Couldnt have wished for a better Birthday present!!!! Thanks Showmasters :thumbup::YAHOO::D :D

I know Lalla Ward would go down well too :D

Cool. Couldn't get to see him last time as he was taking so long with everyone the time I could wait just ran out. Will have to make a point of it this time.

Please make this Sunday! Please oh please! This is my first convention and I was already hyped about Colin and now this! It's gonna be one amazing day...

NEED TO KNOW A DATE & PRICE ASAP SO I MAKE PLANS ... PLEASE ... HE'S THE ONLY LIVING DOCTOR I'VE NOT GOT A PICYURE WITH... :thumbup:

PLEASE BE SATURDAY ..

Edited by Mr G

Please make this Sunday! Please oh please! This is my first convention and I was already hyped about Colin and now this! It's gonna be one amazing day...

Looks like unfortunately you'll have to head along on Saturday if you want to meet him as he's saturday only. No chance of a multi doctor photo shoot either sadly...still chance of a Tom/Louise one though...hint hint

great i asked for him on 1 of the guest suggestions, i have stuff for him to sign

That is so cool. Met him a couple years back and he was so lovely. I don't normally go for repeats, but for him I probably would.

YES! He's there on the Saturday- I need to get down to this! It'd be cool for a joint Photoshoot with Louise...

Brian Blessed and Tom Baker at the same event on the same day: it's going to be loud!

Hi All,

I was truley holding out for which day Tom was going on, 'please be Saturday, please...'

WOOO - HOOOO! BRIAN AND TOM!! RESULT!!! ;)

Brian Blessed, my favorite actor ever.

And now Tom Baker, the one classic Doctor I have yet to meet!

All in one day - cor', there will be some pretty loud voices that day - better beef mine up.

'HALLO Brian, HALLO Tom...coff...coff' :smile:

chugs-in-credible

:D i cant wait to see tom in june but imalso meeting him at the big finish event on the 11th of feb it willbe my 11th meeting with tom on the 11th of feb .for those who aint met tom yet he is a great guy he did a charty signing in hastings last october at st micheals hospice and there was a raffle to see who could win tea with tom and i won it along with some others so after the signing which went on till 640 at night we went to have tea with tom over at the building connected to the one that tom was signing in what a day that was it was tomtastic

Glad to hear that Tom will be back. He was fantastic the last time he was there, a few years ago.

I hope K9 is also with him and that the Dalek Builders Guild make an appearance too ...

wow! brilliant :thumbup: last time he had been on a monday and i had to go back home on a sunday so that's brilliant :YAHOO: cant wait!