Latest Guest Announcement - GIL BIRMINGHAM

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted that Gil Birmingham will be joining us for ET6! :unsure:

Gil plays Jacob's dad, Billy Black and has been in all the Twilight movies!

Those of you who have met Gil before will know what a character he is and he is sure to be just as much fun this time around! :wub:

I know that Gil is really looking forward to seeing you all and we can't wait to welcome him to ET6! :(

Mark :P

tumblr_ljijdkaQii1qzzbuao1_500.jpg

twilight-jokester-gil-birmingham-brings--large-msg-125151030889.jpg

Photos-from-Gil-Birmingham-Billy-Black-twilight-series-1616342-640-480.jpg

I am pleased that Gil is coming again as hopefully I will be able to not blush like I did at ET4 after talking to him when a bit inebriated and then getting an auto the next day!

He has such a huge presence and I sure those who have not met him will love him :-)

I get my picture with this time too!!

I adore this man! His voice need a career all on it's own!! It can disintergrate panties at a 100 paces...oops did I say that out loud :o

This just made Mark laugh out LOUD in the office! Thanks for the amusement!! :clap::D

Glad to be of service :P

Told Jess that Bronson had cancelled while we were at the checkout in Tesco but then told her Gil was coming instead and she was jumping up and down clapping her hands - much to the woman on the till's amusement :unsure: My 10 year old son then pipes up 'what, Gil Birmingham?' - poor kid's been brainwashed! :whistling: