FRIDAY NIGHT FREE SIGNER Trevor Steedman

• Showmasters Admin

FRIDAY NIGHT FREE SIGNER is Trevor Steedman

you can get one free autograph from Trevor for free

there will be a limited amount of photos for Trevor and they are a first come first serve basis like all free auto guests on friday so if you really want a particular image it would be best to bring your own or bring something to get signed

extra autos are available at £10 each

Aliens - Pvt. Wierzbowski

Snatch. - Bomber Harris

Children of Men - Stunt Performer

Tomorrow Never Dies - Stunts (uncredited)

GoldenEye - Stunts (uncredited)

Rob Roy - Stunts

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace - Stunts

A View to a Kill - Stunts (uncredited)

Doctor Who (TV series) Warriors of the Deep Seabase Guard

aliens-vs-predator-players-wanted-20090526000346562-000.jpg

ocd-aliens-pvt-wierzbowski-20080415111258922-000.jpg

ocd-aliens-pvt-wierzbowski-20080415111256876_640w.jpg

https://imdb.com/name/nm0824365/

more free friday guests to come

jason

Thanks, this is a free guest I'd like to meet since I'm a huge Alien Quadrilogy fan.

When I was a Teen 10+ years ago during that scene where the marines get ambushed by Xenomorph for the first time I used to think Hicks was shouting "Wheres Bowski? Wheres Bowski?" haha

Is he coming on Sat or Sun? If not, is he going to be available to pre order?
The free signers will only be there for the Friday night. Currently it doesn't look like they will be part of the pre-order service.

Excellant!

Be nice to have some more Aliens cast as its the 25th anniversary of the movie.

Im very happy with this as Im a big fan of the series - and we also have the lovely Veronica Cartright to.

Well done Showmasters. (Again)

Thats cool! Although I can't go on friday. Would be awesome to have more aliens guests though. I think i would die happy if we got Bill Paxton (Hudson) or (Hicks) Michael Beihn!! My favorate Marines from the movie :blink:

Yeah Bill Paxton would be excellant. I dont recall whether he has done any conventions - Im pretty certain he hasnt done any in the UK

Michael Beihn was a great guy when I saw him few years back and Showmasters got him again last year.

Also if you like the first Alien movie then in October John Hurt is at Ent Media Show London.

Edited by verem

Does anybody know if you can buy photoshoots/day ticke ts or autographs on friday for saturday sessions so we can cut down on time for saturday?
You can purchase photo shoot tickets for Saturday and Sunday at the Friday preview.

• Showmasters Admin

So if the 8x10s are all gone on a first come first served basis but we have our own pics, we can still get a free autograph?

As long at it's not gone 9pm, I can't see an issue with that.

Thats cool! Although I can't go on friday. Would be awesome to have more aliens guests though. I think i would die happy if we got Bill Paxton (Hudson) or (Hicks) Michael Beihn!! My favorate Marines from the movie :P

Yeah Bill Paxton would be excellant. I dont recall whether he has done any conventions - Im pretty certain he hasnt done any in the UK

Michael Beihn was a great guy when I saw him few years back and Showmasters got him again last year.

Also if you like the first Alien movie then in October John Hurt is at Ent Media Show London.

Ya! This is my first LFCC and i am a huge Aliens fan, i was super gutted when i see that Michael Beihn had already been and gone i would have loved to have met him but i wasnt even aware of the LFCC last year :uhoh: Bill Paxton would be awesome though! "GAME OVER MAN!!" ;)

So if the 8x10s are all gone on a first come first served basis but we have our own pics, we can still get a free autograph?

As long at it's not gone 9pm, I can't see an issue with that.

Thanks too tall, I'm on the case now of getting a photo together :)