FRIDAY NIGHT FREE SIGNER Trevor Steedman

Just to clear something up; can you only get the free auto on an SM supplied photo or can you bring an item such as a boxset along to get signed free?

This has probably already been asked, sorry for being dumb.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

I knew it would be somewhere, I just took it as your own photo, not an actual item. No idea why I would think that but there you go.

It is very tempting to make my way up there on Friday, ah decisions that need to be made quickly!

Thanks anyway.

Must say that Trevor was a really nice bloke and enjoyed a good natter or two, then again we were there when no one else was Queuing for him so maybe the reason but he was very friendly and seemed to enjoy being there, eventhough he did this for free.

Must say that Trevor was a really nice bloke and enjoyed a good natter or two, then again we were there when no one else was Queuing for him so maybe the reason but he was very friendly and seemed to enjoy being there, eventhough he did this for free.

Totally agree. There was a steady line of people looking to meet him and he was really chatty. Told me a couple of really nice anecdotes about working on Aliens and seemed to be enjoying himself.

I'll be brtually honest and say I probably wouldn't have met him if he hadn't been a free signer but he was well worth meeting.