Throwing popcorn at the screen.

dufresne

I fell asleep during Batman and Robin. Didn't like I Love You Beth Cooper much, either! Sure I could name a few more... think I squirmed a fair bit during the third Pirates film, too.

Revolver

The Expendables

SW The Phantom Menace

Alien v Predator

Bronson

Lost in Translation

Planet of the Apes (Tim Burton)

Demolition Man

Natural Born Killers

Gremlins 2

All garbage in their own right... i've had my say!

Jaws 4 (or "Jaws - The Revenge" to give it the correct title, I believe).

I thought the 3 Star Wars prequels sucked, by and large.

And whilst it may have received multiple Oscar nominations, I nearly died of boredom during The Remains Of The Day. May have been my mood at the time, but I have no yen to go back and try it again.

There are also numerous films I've seen on TV and switched off after 20-30 minutes as dire, but I've erased their titles from my memory :D

1. King Soloman's Mines - Sharon Stone version

2. Other People's Money

3. The Wolfman (2010)

4. Any film with Jack Black in it.

5. Limitless

6. The Book of Eli

7. The Last Action Hero

8. Daybreakers

9. The American

10. The Informant

All the above are complete trash. :D

Honey I Blew Up The Kid.

Even at the young and tender age of- wait that came out in 1993 it was Saturday the 13th of February (yes, those who know me know I'm scary when it comes to years, months, dates, days etc) so I'd of been 16.

Would have liked to have asked for my money back or possibly an anaesthetic or something.

Man, there have been some awful ones:

1. Hook

2. Cool World

3. The Mommy Market (aka Trading Mom)

4. Toys

5. Brassed Off

6. Gremlins 2: The New Batch

7. You Don't Mess With the Zohan

8. Four Weddings and a Funeral

9. Silent Hill

10. Empire of the Sun

Some of these surprise me, others - not so much.

The only one that springs to mind at the moment is The Book of Eli :lol:

I'm sure there are plenty more though, I'll have to give it a think.

Edited by Christoff

If we are talking about cinema only and not movies in general the biggest snoozefest for me has to be Dune. Soooo much wasted talent.

I dont mind the Star Wars prequels (although they are in a totally different class the original trilogy) but certain elements of those movies made me squirm (The "romantic" scenes and some appaling dialogue especially JAke Lloyds lines- Vader would NEVER say "Yippee")

I'll probably touch a few nerves (blame that on the person who does not like Brassed Off)

Grease - I cannot put it in to words how much I hate this film) in fact add anything with Travolta in it

Back to the Future Films

Austin Powers Films

Ghostbusters

Crocodile Dundee

American Beauty

Any Batman films pre the last two with Christian wotsit and Micheal Caine

James Bond films

99% of remakes.........whats the point lazy film makers.

Plus anything with Will Ferrel, Jim Cary in it.

some of these of course I disagree with but that is par for the course with likes and dislikes but when some films re-occur...

Hook? There is nothing not to like about this film!

Gremlins 2... I preferred that to the first!

Avatar - I saw it once and wish I hadnt, complete rip off of the much superior Ferngully The Last Rainforest plus I totally dig the brunette.

Inception - Rubbish.

Terminator Salvation - Thanks, but no thanks.

Can't understand why anyone would dislike Avatar or Inception - the best 2 films of last year.

Avatar just didnt appeal to me same with Inception.

But films have been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, some of which I absolutely Love but its all up to individual choice. Also, just because the majority say "best 2" films there'll always be the silent minority.

Dont get me wrong, I like both Cameron and Nolan as Directors and their vision etc and think that Sigourney Weaver, Leonardo DiCaprio etc etc are brilliant Actors but sometimes films are liked and sometimes they're not.

Of course it was but thats no real reason to hate it, afterall Star Wars was basically an old bog standard fairy tale set in space didn't make it rubbish though :)

Star Wars is sacred. :)

Besides I never said I hated inception.

Can we move along, move along. And get back to the topic. I didnt mean for this to turn into a debate was just saying how I felt.

BRICK

I went to the cinema with 10 mates to see is and not a single one of us enjoyed it.

Any of the Saw films too...but that's just personal preference I understand lots of people think they are great fun to watch and will disagree with this, but I think they are just horrid!

Oh and what about 'Darkness Falls'? the film about the evil tooth-fairy! it was laughable lol