Karen Gillan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HobbitFanatic

This what you mean?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/episodes...lleries/wedding

Yeah those are the one there about 3 of them of Amy and Rory together I just need to dig out the HQ ones for Rob at home.

YES! But obviously the BBC site isnt HQ and they are small. Do you have HQ's? And where you referring to me with the 'Rob' comment? lol

@HobbitFanatic

This what you mean?

Yeah those are the one there about 3 of them of Amy and Rory together I just need to dig out the HQ ones for Rob at home.

YES! But obviously the BBC site isnt HQ and they are small. Do you have HQ's? And where you referring to me with the 'Rob' comment? lol

You could try searching on http://www.tineye.com

It's a reverse image search, so search the URLs of the wedding images and it will look for the same image elsewhere.

I searched for a couple of them for you but the largest one it found was the same size as on the BBC website. Might get luckier with the others though hopefully.

@HobbitFanatic

This what you mean?

Yes I saw you propably don't remember me but I know Jemz.

i was refreshing that shop hard lol

1x photo shoot (number 1)

1x talk ticket (number 1)

I think and this really hurts, Im going to get 4 autos, maybe 5

I considering a second photo shoot.

How do you find out what number you are?

Woohoo. Photoshoot ticket for Karen turned up today. Number 592, ouch. Poor girl, I wouldn't like to have a camera going off that many times in quick succession. Starting to get excited but thank goodness for my gold pass so I wont have to wait too much.

Gives a good idea how popular she's going to be though. Well done SM for getting her.

Woohoo. Photoshoot ticket for Karen turned up today. Number 592, ouch. Poor girl, I wouldn't like to have a camera going off that many times in quick succession. Starting to get excited but thank goodness for my gold pass so I wont have to wait too much.

Gives a good idea how popular she's going to be though. Well done SM for getting her.

Eep! With approx 600 photos to do, Im worried about the process. Following advice from QS in a previous thread Ive bought more than one ticket, with the hope of getting Karen to pose with a prop, will that still be allowed do you think? Im gold too, so hopefully she wont be too tired by the time I rock up

Eep! With approx 600 photos to do, Im worried about the process. Following advice from QS in a previous thread Ive bought more than one ticket, with the hope of getting Karen to pose with a prop, will that still be allowed do you think? Im gold too, so hopefully she wont be too tired by the time I rock up

They've been doing photoshoots for a while now, have the process down well, know how much time they'll have and how many tickets sold so I wouldn't worry.

Besides, with a gold you can go join whatever group is at the front of the queue no matter what ticket number you have, one of the reasons I bought it. So you could theoretically be amongst the first in if I understand the process correctly (not had gold before but that's my understanding) and not have to worry about waiting ages and potentially missing something else.

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting Karen Gillan's autograph, but would be arriving at about 11. My plan is to get a VT as soon as I get through the doors- will there be enough time before they close to get an auto from her?

Sorry If i haven't worded this very clearly... :D

At 11am I'd say the chance was pretty much slim to nothing.

Remember she's doing a talk, needs a lunch break, comfort breaks, is doing a photoshoot which will be at least 1 and a bit hour long...this will leave her about 5 hours to sign.

At 11am I'd say the chance was pretty much slim to nothing.

Remember she's doing a talk, needs a lunch break, comfort breaks, is doing a photoshoot which will be at least 1 and a bit hour long...this will leave her about 5 hours to sign.

:-( ah that is annoying i was really looking forward to seeing her.

Edited by SMASTER

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting Karen Gillan's autograph, but would be arriving at about 11. My plan is to get a VT as soon as I get through the doors- will there be enough time before they close to get an auto from her?

Sorry If i haven't worded this very clearly... :cylon:

I'm afraid I am with CelticRob, this is quite late. Also you are going to hit Standard Ticket entry time at 11 AM, that will very likely mean a very significant queue.

The crew is very good at getting people through. But the demand for Karen will be very, very high. If you can hang around until the very end of the show I am not saying you won't get to meet her. But if there is any chance you can get there earlier your chances will improve a lot.