Karen Gillan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshoot and talk ticket purchased within seconds of her being announced. Definitely getting there early on the day to queue for autographs :D

Seconds wow lol awesome must of cost you a bit

Photoshoot (1, not 3 like Alex :( )

And 3 autographs for sure. 4 if SM give us 8x10s of her and Rory (ALONE! No Doc!) from the wedding shoot they did.

I cant find 8x10s of that shoot anywhere, and most other ones I find dont have just them two together. I want an 8x10 of just them as a couple damn it! :D

Photoshoot (1, not 3 like Alex :( )

And 3 autographs for sure. 4 if SM give us 8x10s of her and Rory (ALONE! No Doc!) from the wedding shoot they did.

I cant find 8x10s of that shoot anywhere, and most other ones I find dont have just them two together. I want an 8x10 of just them as a couple damn it! :D

My son has a photoshoot with her, he is ten and can't wait! We might try for an auto but as he will get a pic with her that's better than anything! I might go for a pic if we have enough money before then x

Photoshoot and talk ticket purchased within seconds of her being announced. Definitely getting there early on the day to queue for autographs :cylon:

Seconds wow lol awesome must of cost you a bit

Well I say seconds, may have been minutes, not too sure. It was basically a 'am I doing anything on that day, nothing springs to mind that will be anywhere near as important as this, visit store, enter details, go downstairs and tell parents whatever plans there may have been to scrap them'. It was quick enough that I got photoshoot ticket 9 and talk ticket 3. In total it's only cost £45 so far, add on autographs, transport and stuff like that, the day which is primarily for her will cost about £200... So worth it though considering how big a fan I am of the program and how much I love her and her character.

Just getting a photo. Time is a factor for me and there are too many other people I want to meet. Also, there's nothing I particularly want signed by Karen.

Same her auto que even if it VQ will be crowded and crowded near her

Photoshoot (1, not 3 like Alex :thumbup: )

Have you tried getting hold of the wedding picture?

I @ Jemz on twitter about it for you.

Edited by hobbitfanatic

• Showmasters Admin

I have to leave by 1pm at the latest so no auto for me but am hoping the photo schedule will be up soon so if her photoshoot is before then I can get a photo with her x

I'm afraid the photo schedule is not normally finalised until around a week before the event. At that point we know what guests and defo coming and can sort it out. If we did it before then, we'd just spend 3 or 4 weeks changing it.

Looking like just the (already received ticket) photo shoot for me.

I prefer a copy of the photo unsigned so will scan it in and get Karen to sign it on another day for free.

Not doing talk - until a suitable venue for charged talks is used (i.e raised seating affording everyone a fair view) i wont pay for a talk (was gold last time so wasnt a problem for shatners talk)

Gold ticket and Photoshoot booked almost as soon as Karen was announced.

Got a great B&W canvas (twice, one is for a friend), SFX magazine from last May (I think) and one photo to get signed, maybe more if good pictures on desk.

I must admit I wasn't too excited about her announcement at first as DW isn't one of the shows I collect things from, though I do watch it, but she is rather lovely and the significance of getting her to attend has grown on me somewhat. So Gold ticket and photoshoot are booked, along with quite a few others and I'm rather looking forward to it all.

And one or two people I know might just be more than a little jealous about it when i come back with the photo/autograph. But they can't attend so :cylon: to them.

I have to leave by 1pm at the latest so no auto for me but am hoping the photo schedule will be up soon so if her photoshoot is before then I can get a photo with her x

I'm afraid the photo schedule is not normally finalised until around a week before the event. At that point we know what guests and defo coming and can sort it out. If we did it before then, we'd just spend 3 or 4 weeks changing it.

I shall just have to hope her photo shoot doesn't sell out then x