paid and non paid Job opportunities at Showmasters !NEW!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

we have had a thread like this before but we were not ready for the amount of people that showed interest and it got a bit to much to go thought and with the economy slowing down and the amout of events we planed to run this year being reduced we did not move forward on working with more people , but now we are ready to expand again and we would love to here from any of you if you feel that there is something you can do or think there is something you can offer us to help us do the job that we do running cool events :YAHOO:

we are now looking to expand our team after a tuff year and as things are looking good for the rest of the year and 2012 we are looking for someone to help in the office in a paid for position .

here is the list of jobs we are looking for help with on a volunteer basics and and also below is the job description of the paid for job opportunities that are here at Showmasters.

volunteer jobs none paid for help

1: Another web site designer/assistant

(to help with new websites that need building other than what we have at this time as SJ does a great job )

2: Events drivers

( people that are happy to drive guests or crew to and from events over the weekend of an event)

3: Airline flight booker

(someone to help book and change flight for guests and look after there travel needs you would need travel booking experience )

4: National Promotions Director / Away team leader

(someone to look after distribution of fliers order what fliers are needed and to organise teams to go to small events and promote the events we do up and down the country and shop signings )

5: Regional Promotion heads

one for each area to help to promote the events and give out fliers in the towns and places were fans may hang out also to help out with local guest signing events in shops etc

Scotland

London / South

Birmingham / Midlands

Newcastle / Northumberland

Cardiff / Wales

Devon / Southwest

6: Web promotions developer

( to help with contra adds and banner links and getting to word out there on the web)

7: Guest detective

( someone to help to track down lost guests that have not attended an event, someone that is good at research and likes a challenge )

9: Facebook & online communities social networking promotions leader

(someone to help keep the sites we run up to date and keep the fans in the loop with what's going on next at the events )

10: someone that can do 2D CAD Drafting for us floor plans etc

Also if you have a skill that you think would be helpful to us in some way, do drop us an email as we would love to here from you.

So if you think you would like to be apart of this team or you are apart of the team already and feel you want to do more do email us at info@showmastersonline.com

now we also have a paid for job opportunity in the Showmasters office

we are looking for a person that can be a all rounder with skills in the following

Graphic design skils

basic web design skills

you will be helping with Convention products and giveaways and designing fliers and adverts .

and basic office skills

our office is located in Milton Keynes and you would need to work from here , or there maybe options to work from home or maybe some part time work ?

if you want to send in a CV to us and a little about yourself we would love to here from you :angry:

just send it thought to info@showmastersonline.com

we look forward to hearing from you soon.

yours

Jason and the team

• Like 1

you know when malcolm takes test shots of the guests in the studio to get the settings right ect, well I think there should be a job for someone to stand with the guest to get a proper balance, I feel I should be the one for this job ;-)

• Showmasters Admin

Can we apply for more than one position if we think we're suited to a couple of areas?

Many Thanks,

Yes of course. If you're really unlucky you may get all of them :D

I'm glad I saw this thread, I love computer stuff like websites and I have a brilliant time at your events so will definitely be emailing in. Is there a deadline and if it's for the non paid jobs do we have to send a CV or do we just write about our interests and passion in that area so that you can decide if you think I'm suitable for it?

I'd love to do this.

I feel that my years of prior experience would help you a lot.

My worry would be time as I already have a full-time job and wouldnt be able to get to Milton Keynes.

Any more information about this and I may consider sending in my stuff :D

I'm glad I saw this thread, I love computer stuff like websites and I have a brilliant time at your events so will definitely be emailing in. Is there a deadline and if it's for the non paid jobs do we have to send a CV or do we just write about our interests and passion in that area so that you can decide if you think I'm suitable for it?

There's no set deadline. no.

The CV is only specifically requested for the paid job, so just write a general e-mail for the other jobs. If you have experience in one of the fields of course mentioning that won't hurt. :D

There's no set deadline. no.

The CV is only specifically requested for the paid job, so just write a general e-mail for the other jobs. If you have experience in one of the fields of course mentioning that won't hurt. :D

You say mention it, I thought I'd write some stuff down, it's just got to a 1 page mark. Better stop before I ramble on too much :D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

You won't need to email again. They get a lot of emails, and are very busy, so it's likely they have got your email but haven't had the time to deal with it yet.

Give it some time as they are always working on events, so this may not be priority :D

You won't need to email again. They get a lot of emails, and are very busy, so it's likely they have got your email but haven't had the time to deal with it yet.

Give it some time as they are always working on events, so this may not be priority :D

Ooh this has reminded me about it, I have the email ready, just waited until after Collectormania 17, then that passed and I had college exams so forgot. Now college is finishing it would be the perfect opportunity for me :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hmm...am quite tempted to apply for the Guest Detective job.

Likewise. I might send in an e-mail over the weekend, unless someone has already been appointed.

Not that I'm aware of.

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

we have had quite a few emails from this and i thank you all for responding to this .

we have a busy two or three weeks ahead and then we will sit down to go over this and get back to you all .

sorry for not contacting you all sooner its just been very busy for us

so thank you and we will contact you soon

yours

jason

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...