VIP TICKETS now available for Chevron 7.6

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

VIP tickets are now available HERE in the shop for Chevron 7.6! :lol:

There are only 4 VIP tickets available and they are sure to sell quickly! Obviously anyone who already has a ticket will be able to upgrade to a VIP if they would like to.

If you do already have a ticket and would like to upgrade then please make a note of that in the comments box along with your original order number and when the VIP ticket is processed you will just be billed the difference between the ticket you have already purchased and the cost of the VIP ticket.

The VIP ticket includes :

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events.

1 extra professional photo shoot with each individual guest that is taking part in a standard individual photo session

(Includes RDA)

1 extra free autograph from each guest. (Including in person with RDA)

A choice of one guest encounter on Saturday and one on Sunday. (RDA can be one of these but not both, so long as he is scheduled to do a guest encounter).

Dine with the guests taking part in the exclusive Saturday evening meal. (Includes RDA)

PLUS everything that is included in the standard, silver and gold programme admissions.

This is a very special ticket package and is the ultimate way to experience Chevron 7.6. The Saturday night evening meal with the guests is always an amazing experience! :D

If you have any questions please ask and we will answer as soon as we can.

Thanks

Mark :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dinner is included.

The dinner spots at first Chevron went for 6000 pounds. With RDA attending an auction for a dinner spot is bound to go way higher. I remember at another show a phone call with him went for about the price of one ticket.

A guaranteed dinner spot with all the other extras included too is a bargain if you look at the large picture. :D

• Showmasters Admin

If you look at it logically it's actually a pretty good deal if you REALLY want the meal.

Gold ticket - £245

Sit where you want - £20 (although it doesn’t have a price)

Extra RDA photo - £30

Extra Other photos - £40 (I’m guessing at 4 other guests at £10 a time)

Extra RDA autograph - £50 (at least as it’s another “in person†autograph and so there is no known price for this).

Extra Other autographs - £40 (I’m guessing at 4 other guests at £10 a time)

RDA GE – £200 (I’m guessing but it’s likely to go for quite a lot)

Other GE - £25 (This is about average)

Total = £650

So you’re paying around £850 for a guaranteed place at the meal. And as QS said with the Micheal & Chris one going for £6K that’s not a bad price at all.

RDA GE – £200 (I’m guessing up it’s likely to go for quite a lot)

I fear you that you are correct :D

The dinner spots at first Chevron went for 6000 pounds. With RDA attending an auction for a dinner spot is bound to go way higher.
Again :(

Well I just bought one. :P

I've always gone Gold but didn't make the last Chevron & got Silver after I heard the RDA announcement as they were the first available tickets that went up in the shop, missed out on Gold as they went up after I'd bought Silver & was gutted when I heard I couldn't upgrade so this had to be done!

Saves me bidding on a meal at the auction I suppose, as it'd probably go for a loooot more!! (I won half of the £6000 one & won the other 2 as well) so it's a bargain for me!!!

Soo hope it's worth it! :YAHOO:

Edited by rockluvva

• Showmasters Admin

Saves me bidding on a meal at the auction I suppose, as it'd probably go for a loooot more!! (I won half of the £6000 one & won the other 2 as well)!

Soo better be worth it! Me thinks! :YAHOO:

Make sure you come and see me at the show so I 100% know who you are so we make sure the crew look after you :P

And well done, you'll love it I'm sure.

Saves me bidding on a meal at the auction I suppose, as it'd probably go for a loooot more!! (I won half of the £6000 one & won the other 2 as well)!

Soo better be worth it! Me thinks! :YAHOO:

Make sure you come and see me at the show so I 100% know who you are so we make sure the crew look after you :P

Don't worry, I'm sure I will find you!

Sounds like a perfect plan to me! I'll be the one with the crown on!!! :P:P

Just bought mine regardless of where the meal is going to be, treating it as an incentive to get out of hospital :pyth:

Brighton Pavillion :P

What a stupid question :pyth:

Personally I don't think its a stupid question as if its going to be held in Birmingham theres travel costs and times to be considered.

Not all of us have had VIP tickets before so don't know how they work, so please keep the sarcastic remarks to your self.

Edited by libra

• Showmasters Admin

Libra - It's usually sorted out on the weekend it's self. Should you have a type of food "you really hate" please let the office know when they contact you or on the weekend it's self. We'd hate for you to go to a meal you really didn't want to eat. This obviously goes for you too rockluvva :pyth:

And don't worry we provide the transport to and from the venue.

When people win the meal in the auction we get everyone to met in the lobby at a set time (say 6:45pm) and then everyone going is taken over together. It'll be the same for you VIPs, you will not have to worry about getting lost of paying to get there.

Personally I don't think its a stupid question as if its going to be held in Birmingham theres travel costs and times to be considered.

Not all of us have had VIP tickets before so don't know how they work, so please keep the sarcastic remarks to your self.

Although it's never disclosed - I believe the travel to and from is arranged by ME. You would just need to present yourself at the front of the hotel for collection.

Good luck and a speedy recovery,

Michelle

Edit - damn you TT - you type way quicker than I!!

Edited by re4per

Libra - It's usually sorted out on the weekend it's self. Should you have a type of food "you really hate" please let the office know when they contact you or on the weekend it's self. We'd hate for you to go to a meal you really didn't want to eat. This obviously goes for you too rockluvva :pyth:

And don't worry we provide the transport to and from the venue.

When people win the meal in the auction we get everyone to met in the lobby at a set time (say 6:45pm) and then everyone going is taken over together. It'll be the same for you VIPs, you will not have to worry about getting lost of paying to get there.

Thanks Too Tall and everyone else who answered me :P

Well I just bought one. :

Soo better be worth it! Me thinks! :

Make sure you come and see me at the show so I 100% know who you are so we make sure the crew look after you :D

Don't worry, I'm sure I will find you!

Sounds like a perfect plan to me! I'll be the one with the crown on!!!

Just bought mine regardless of where the meal is going to be, treating it as an incentive to get out of hospital :D

Brighton Pavillion

What a stupid question :

Congratulations you two! :P;) I am jealous, you will have an amazing time!!! :(

(and even more jealous now I know you went to the other one!) :o:pyth::P:D