GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

The website's been updated with Brent, Derek, Cary details.

Dereks auto at £25 :D bit more than I imagined. Also looks like Cary will be doing a photo shoot, excellent

Edited by JacknDaniel

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dereks auto at £25 :D bit more than I imagined. Also looks like Cary will be doing a photo shoot, excellent

Where'd you see that about cary, looks like there's no mention of it on the site.

But then they do have erin gray as £25 photo, I'm taking that might be a double with gil, here's hoping!

Where'd you see that about cary, looks like there's no mention of it on the site.

But then they do have erin gray as £25 photo, I'm taking that might be a double with gil, here's hoping!

Cary has been updated on the website http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index...6&Itemid=31 but there is no mention of a photo shoot. Edited by 1of2

Cary has been updated on the website http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index...6&Itemid=31 but there is no mention of a photo shoot.

There was a mention of a photo shoot when I looked it up, which is why I got excited. Seems it's been removed now :P

I've noticed Brent Spiner has had his autograph price listed, and the shop has had stuff added to it, but still no photoshoot for him? Any idea when it's going to go on sale?

Sorry, the mods have no information when anything will go on sale - I wish we had, would have saved me lots of F5 pressing last year. :P Your guess is as good as mine.

The office handles the shop, we don't have any influence. Probably there's still some details that need to be confirmed with Brent.

And a photo with Karen gillan

None of the other who stars interest me any chance of some more modern ones?

To be fair to Showmasters, they got Alex Kingston in Milton Keynes recently and they're getting Karen Gillan for LFCC. There's only Arthur Darvil and Matt Smith left and given the high number of big name guests they're already getting, I think it unlikely they can - or to be honest even need to - get one of the two guys for July.

Karen Gillan is an awesome acquisition and will be a massive draw for loads of people. I think it quite reasonable to wait until the next con for the next massive draw. :-)

And a photo with Karen gillan

None of the other who stars interest me any chance of some more modern ones?

To be fair to Showmasters, they got Alex Kingston in Milton Keynes recently and they're getting Karen Gillan for LFCC. There's only Arthur Darvil and Matt Smith left and given the high number of big name guests they're already getting, I think it unlikely they can - or to be honest even need to - get one of the two guys for July.

Karen Gillan is an awesome acquisition and will be a massive draw for loads of people. I think it quite reasonable to wait until the next con for the next massive draw. :-)

I know I think its great Karens there just some recent stars like John barrowmem Billy piper e.t.c I'm happy alround just with Karen :)

I know I think its great Karens there just some recent stars like John barrowmem Billy piper e.t.c I'm happy alround just with Karen :)
John has attended a few times in the past, but he his diary always so insanely busy that getting him to any event is almost a miracle :(

I don't think that Billie has ever attended any convention or signing event like this :D It's probably not for lack of trying by the organisers though.

Just her book signing tour AFAIK.

I don't think Noel wishes to do them anymore as well - either he doesn't like charging or doesn't want to sign who at the moment.

Bernard did a convention last year, but I gather he is not cheap.