GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya sorry if i am being a muppet but can anyone shed any little on whether or not Clive Barker will be signing his book for free i know many ohter authour have done this previously as a sign of thanks for buying there books and supporting there career cheers x

Hi ya sorry if i am being a muppet but can anyone shed any little on whether or not Clive Barker will be signing his book for free i know many ohter authour have done this previously as a sign of thanks for buying there books and supporting there career cheers x
Nothing was stated in his announcement thread, so I would assume that it will be the cost of his autograph, £25.

• Showmasters Admin

I honestly don't think so. Based on that theory all our guests should sign DVDs for free because people have supported their acting career by buying that.

Is this too organised? I've just spent quite a bit of time organising how which days my photoshoots are on AND making list of all the possible autographs I want and which days those guests would be at the event if I decide I want to meet them. :P

Lol I think it's quite a good idea lol Although 23 potential autographs may perhaps be a bit excessive :D

I've done the same! Massive spreadsheet with all current guest info on it, all the photshoots I have, what I plan to spend, what I have spent...

Yes, there are things on stages, and the photoshoots are at scheduled times, but the rest is up to you. You do basically need to make your own schedule, so you can go away happy :)

I honestly don't think so. Based on that theory all our guests should sign DVDs for free because people have supported their acting career by buying that.

That theory works for me! Hahahaha

I'm sure it's just an edit error. They've not said they're cancelling the solo shoot, and if they're selling both then I'm sure there is.

Yeah I was wondering about that too... I've booked single shoots for all the hellraiser guests doing singles too, but as there are no cancellation notices on them and they are still for sale, I presume it's still good

just wondered if you could help....sophie aldreds photo on site is £10,but, when you got to pay, it says £15?????

wanted to get one,but why has price changed????

please help

It may have been amended since you have posted. I have just gone through all the way up to the final step and it is showing as £10.

just wondered if you could help....sophie aldreds photo on site is £10,but, when you got to pay, it says £15?????

please help

It may have been amended since you have posted. I have just gone through all the way up to the final step and it is showing as £10.

Possibly the 15 pounds showing is the total which includes postage? UK postage should show up as 2 pounds though.

please help

Possibly the 15 pounds showing is the total which includes postage? UK postage should show up as 2 pounds though.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. It is £12 total including the postage.

1st page : Devon Murray ................... Both ............ Auto £15

Autograph: £10

Which price is the correct one? I assume (sadly) it's £15. Just saying sadly as I'd like a couple of autographs from him.

The first post will be updated when days are confirmed for a particular guest.

Hi David, a little help please. On the front of this thread Corey Feldman is listed for Saturday and Sunday.

But I keep seeing on other threads and on http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php...0&Itemid=23 that he should be attending Friday too.

Is he definitely intended to sign on Friday ? (not free of course :lol: )

Charlotte Devaney still isnt on the list, or on the main website..anyone know whats going on there??

The other models arent on the list here, but they ARE at least on the website, although no autograph prices for them either...

• Showmasters Admin

Charlotte Devaney still isnt on the list, or on the main website..anyone know whats going on there??

The other models arent on the list here, but they ARE at least on the website, although no autograph prices for them either...

As I posted in the other thread I believe she is both day.

As for prices, they are dealing with that themselves, so I currently don't know.