GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

9 shoots, now thats what im talking about, photo shoots rule!

no way you need an entire day to do the stalls though, do some shoots on the other day also! or there is a massive chance of a clash.

the crew are great at helping out though

15 shoots for me :YAHOO: , including the Christopher Lloyd/Delorean shoot.... I've had lots of clashes with overlapping shoots in the past and the crew have always sorted me out, no problem!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 shoots for me :YAHOO: , including the Christopher Lloyd/Delorean shoot.... I've had lots of clashes with overlapping shoots in the past and the crew have always sorted me out, no problem!

15? Is that one day? The most I have had in one day is 9 I think. Possibly 10, I will have to check.

15? Is that one day? The most I have had in one day is 9 I think. Possibly 10, I will have to check.

I think majority will be on the Saturday, plus Christopher Lloyd/ Delorean on Sunday!! I hope there's even more big guests tba.

Camille Coduri....................Sat.................Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Christopher Lloyd................Sat/Sun..........Auto £25..........Photos £25 ON SALE NOW

Clive Barker.......................Sat/Sun..........Auto £25..........Photos £20 ON SALE NOW

Doug Bradley......................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Lea Thompson....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photo £15 ON SALE NOW

Lisa Marie..........................Sat/Sun..........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Luciana Carro.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Robert Knepper..................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Sandahl Bergman................Sat/Sun........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Shawnee Smith...................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Stephen Furst.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Temuera Morrison...............Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Veronica Cartwright.............Sat/Sun........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Walter Koenig.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £20...........Photos £20 ON SALE NOW

• 1 month later...

Now for me it's the wait for Karen Gillan to be added to this list to see how much my bank balance will be affected...

I am sure she will defo be worth it!!

:lol::P:o

Of course, not doubting she won't, it's more the case of wanting to get loads of things signed and realising I can't and stuff like that :)

Just out of curiosity, while the event is planned from friday-sunday, none of the guests will be attending the friday, is that correct?

Correct. Friday is a chance to wander around stalls, have a look at the layout, wehre the guests will be etc

Excellent line up! I can't see Peter Jurasik and his picture is not up on the website. I wonder if he's still coming.

Peter Jurasik was on of the last announcements. It's very likely that they forgot to add his pic in the hype of the Karen announcement. I've sent a message to the office to check.

Excellent line up! I can't see Peter Jurasik and his picture is not up on the website. I wonder if he's still coming.

Peter Jurasik was on of the last announcements. It's very likely that they forgot to add his pic in the hype of the Karen announcement. I've sent a message to the office to check.

Thank you Queen Sindel (...with a sigh of relief...) :wub:

I know i can prebook photos but how does the autos work? Would you have to get an earlybird ticket to have a chance at getting an auto for the higher profile guests?
What time are you considering attending and which guests do you want to see? As an example I would expect thet likes of Christopher Lloyd and Karen Gillan to be busy enough to warrant an early entry ticket. Edited by 1of2

I know i can prebook photos but how does the autos work? Would you have to get an earlybird ticket to have a chance at getting an auto for the higher profile guests?
What time are you considering attending and which guests do you want to see? As an example I would expect thet likes of Christopher Lloyd and Karen Gillian to be busy enough to warrant an early entry ticket.

Karen Gillian really. I was just thinking of train times cus i dont want to splash out on a hotel in london

Karen Gillian really. I was just thinking of train times cus i dont want to splash out on a hotel in london
Karen is only there one day. I would definitely recommend an early bird ticket if you want to meet her.
**nods rapidly in aggreement**

Thanks guys. I can get a train into Euston for 8.15 so hopefully should get there for 9.

Just a heads up I have heard randomly that some people will be starting queueing for Karen as early as 6.30-7am...

Thanks for the info. I might just get there the usual time then and stick with just the photo. Cant afford a hotel with having to pay train fair etc