important message from Showmasters

showmasters

Take Miranda Raison and Shauna McDonald for example, two guests I was really hoping to meet and spend a fortune on. I cant help but think we possibly wont see them announced again as I just get that feeling, and considering how rarely spooks guests (as an example) seem to show up on the circuit for whatever reason.

Shauna's already been reannounced as a CM:MK guest :D But I can't go :D:D

She hadnt been when I originally posted :D

If you've read this far..have a cookie! :D

But I'm on a diet :D

Fine..i'll have yours then :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've read this far..have a cookie! ^_^

But I'm on a diet :D

Fine..i'll have yours then ^_^

I'll be off it be MK (I bloody hope), so you can save it for then teehee :D Though not too many cookies, or I'll put it back on and the dress won't fit, whoops

FAO Reddragon Jason mentioned in the other thread that they are receive approximately 450 emails a day so an email could be overlooked, email again if you are concerned

It could also just be because they have a few to get through.

Thanks again Rhianydd. I've just resent the email.

FAO Reddragon Jason mentioned in the other thread that they are receive approximately 450 emails a day so an email could be overlooked, email again if you are concerned

It could also just be because they have a few to get through.

Wow |:

I am really sorry, but we have just been told to ask attendees wanting refunds to contact the online store.

They have said that they are going out now but we dont know how many they have to deal with or the procedure for that.

It just says that entry tickets will be refunded automatically, sorry, thats all the info I have at present

Sorry to be a pain but am still awaiting a reply and would like to know when tickets will be refunded and whether I have to send photoshoot tickets back or not. Can someone help me with these.

I am pretty sure Jason said elsewhere they need to be returned because I remember you asked for an address after that comment.

Like Rhi said, unfortunately the mods do not have more info than what Jason has posted here either.

I've asked about some details (like Lizzy's problem with the combined order) and haven't heard back too. I can only assume they're still trying to come up with the best way to handle things.

If you want an immediate response the only suggestion I have is that you call the office tomorrow. The number is 01908 671138.

The address is one of the things I asked about.

It's possible that SM want the tickets returned to Hazel who processes the orders, and she is not working in the office.

You obviously want your refund as soon as possible. So I'll not post some random address here which may not be the ones tickets are supposed to be sent to. That would mean I am possibly delaying your refund, and that's really the last thing I want. I am sure you will understand that.

If you want info on this right away and don't want to wait until SM post here or reply to your e-mail I am afraid you will have to call the office tomorrow at the number I posted above.

If I get a confirmed address where to send the tickets to I will post it here, but I do not have one yet.

EDIT 8.13 PM:

As a matter of fact I do have a confirmed address now. If you want a refund of your photo session tickets please return them to:

PO Box 5773, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK10 1AS.

Any e-mails will be replied to this week, there's been quite a few queries.

And this is for Lizzy:

If someone has booked tickets for both events and it hasn’t yet been processed, then we will just process the running event.

So your Gates tickets are safe. :YAHOO:

And this is for Lizzy:

If someone has booked tickets for both events and it hasn’t yet been processed, then we will just process the running event.

So your Gates tickets are safe. :D

Well I'm really less impressed... I got a reply and my WHOLE order has been processed, minus the entry ticket. So I'm now paying for Jennifer Lien and David Warner photoshoots that I'm not going to get!! So they HAVE processed the tickets for the non-running event! They can't just take my money for something they can't provide. I've emailed yet again and had no reply. Why the heck would it make sense to process the order to have to then refund me??

And this is for Lizzy:

So your Gates tickets are safe. :D

Well I'm really less impressed... I got a reply and my WHOLE order has been processed, minus the entry ticket. So I'm now paying for Jennifer Lien and David Warner photoshoots that I'm not going to get!! So they HAVE processed the tickets for the non-running event! They can't just take my money for something they can't provide. I've emailed yet again and had no reply. Why the heck would it make sense to process the order to have to then refund me??

i noticed that too today in the bank..my David Warner photoshoot was processed after the event had been cancelled (i had checked the bank Monday and Tuesday..its either been done yesterday or today)

Hazel (the lady who processes the Showmasters orders) and I use the same email address and the inbox is chockablock with emails from people regarding EMS refunds and ticket transfers. Where possible please be as patient as you can be, she's only one woman and she has a lot of stuff to work her way through.

I've also seen some redonk emails coming through with "can I have a refund for my XXX ticket?" without providing a surname, order number or anything else and they obviously take much more time to handle. Those people really aren't helping themselves or you :D

Sorry Lizzy, I was going by the info you provided and that was you hadn't been charged yet.

It's really unfortunate that this happened.

Once the tickets arrive send the tickets back to the address I posted above and you'll be refunded. I'm really sorry for the extra hassle, but thankfully it's nothing that's not a relatively quick fix.

Both the store e-mails and the main info mail seem to be really clogged due to the cancellation, so any more e-mails will not be answered right away, like Yvie said above.

edited by QS 9.25 PM

Sorry Lizzy, I was going by the info you provided and that was you hadn't been charged yet.

I was told that there was a group of orders that unfortunately were processed shortly before the cancellation was decided on. It does look like you were in that group then.

It's really unfortunate that this happened. If I understood correctly those orders were already sent out. Once the tickets arrive send the tickets back to the address I posted above and you'll be refunded. I'm really sorry for the extra hassle, but thankfully it's nothing that's not a relatively quick fix.

Both the store e-mails and the main info mail seem to be really clogged due to the cancellation, so any more e-mails will not be answered right away, like Yvie said above.

Nope, it's been processed SINCE the cancellation if they've done it minus the entry ticket. You can't just take money from someone for something you can't provide. Unless there is inside knowledge that the 2 are rescheduling, then they've pretty much stolen that money from me :huh: Which is very concerning for me. I understand the shop is under a lot of pressure for refunds etc. But WHY process an order that can't be fulfilled only to have to have to refund it later on? And I was told they've not yet been posted. But why post if it's been cancelled and I'm not getting them?! I'm not paying £80 for a few bits of paper, nor am I willing to have to send the tickets back because of someone else's mistake in processing a dud order.

I'm really not trying to kick something off here, I'm just trying to make sure my money or what I get for my money is safe, and I'm really not comfortable with what's going on. At the end of the day, it could be sitting in my account right now earning interest. Not much, mind, but still.

I really think this issue needs to be sorted.

Nope, it's been processed SINCE the cancellation if they've done it minus the entry ticket. You can't just take money from someone for something you can't provide. Unless there is inside knowledge that the 2 are rescheduling, then they've pretty much stolen that money from me :D

I totally overread that part that your entrance ticket was taken off, sorry. Just noticed it and had started editing my earlier post.

Unfortunately what I posted above is what I was told when I asked the very specific question about your half/half order, and my P.S. from today was the only extra info I had.

It's possible a human error and Hazel for some reason thought David and Jennifer have already been rescheduled. The list about rescheduled guests did change a couple of times in the last days, so that's entirely possible.

You've already e-mailed and she will get back to you as soon as she can.

A friend who received a wrong ticket was sent return envelope to return the wrong ticket. If this is a processing error too and you'll receive something in the mail you'll probably be sent one as well.

Just checked my account, and I'm in the same boat. It's showing that the money for the EMS photoshoot tickets for Walter Koenig and Nicole de Boer has been taken today - five days after the show was cancelled.

Bit naughty, really - is it just being assumed that we'll all be able to make it whatever shows the EMS guests are being rescheduled for?

• Moderators

The implication from earlier posts seems to be that they're assuming

1. they'll manage to reschedule all guests with photoshoots for CM17 or LFCC

2. people who have bought (or were in the process of buying when the event was cancelled) photoshoots will be able to make the events they are rescheduled to. And they'll refund any tickets later in cases where this isn't true.

Well Walter is rescheduled and there was a post that the tickets would carry over. So it's possible that this is why the order was processed, yes.

1of2 and I actually just discussed what will happen to the not yet rescheduled guests. We both seemed to read the replies regarding that a little different.

I'll try to find out what's going on. But bear with me guys, I can only call and e-mail just like you.

can i just clarify somthing..prob a daft question thats most likey been covered..

photoshoot tikets that we have already received..do we just use these tickets for the resceduled events (if going to them)??

i revieved my Dirk photoshoots today in the mail..so was just curious

thanks

photoshoot tikets that we have already received..do we just use these tickets for the resceduled events (if going to them)??
As far as I am aware - yes. I don't think that there is any intention to reprint them with a different event name on.

When can we expect refunds?
No doubt they will be processed as soon as possible but as it has been mentioned that the mailbox is overflowing and Hazel is the only person who processes SM tickets so it may take her some time. I don't think it is really possible to give an eta for a specific refund so paitence is the key here.

For sake of clarity, what will happen for Walter's ticket, as he has been rescheduled? Will that get refunded, or is that a LFCC ticket that is being sent out?
A ticket should be sent out for Walter's photo shoot automatically. If you don't want it then you will have to return it and request a refund (not necessarily in that order)

And I still hope my Gates ticket is OK. Though with the delay, I doubt I'm going to get the #2 ticket. 1of2 has bested me again!
QS has already confirmed that your Gates ticket will be fine.

Oh and #2 if true... :lol:

Just a quick question my tickets for this cancelled show arrived today and one of the photoshoots was for Stephen Furst. He is doing a photoshoot on both Sat And Sun does the ticket which was for the Sat photoshoot mean I have to use it on the Sat at LFCC or can you use it any of the 2 days.