Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, VIP's are indeed that, VIP!

Instead of waiting outside the hall for your group letter to be called for autos or photos, when they announce a photoshoot for example, you just join the queue for that photogroup, or go into the hall and join any queue for any of the guests, rather than waiting until they say the group letter, or Golds, Silvers, Standards etc

Plus the VIP's get to choose their seat in the hall for Talks.

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events
Edited by Rhianydd

Yup, VIP's are indeed that, VIP!

Instead of waiting outside the hall for your group letter to be called for autos or photos, when they announce a photoshoot for example, you just join the queue for that photogroup, or go into the hall and join any queue for any of the guests, rather than waiting until they say the group letter, or Golds, Silvers, Standards etc

Plus the VIP's get to choose their seat in the hall for Talks.

Your priority chosen seating at all stage events

ahhh thats brill thanks for replying so quickly, getting real excited now :)

I understand why you’ve changed to wristbands. This is going to sound crazy but I’m claustrophobic. Wearing something I know I can’t take off is going to be torture for me. I can’t even wear gloves or a scarf during the winter as I feel trapped. I can't even sleep in Pj's for the same reason and jewellery is out of the question. This is going to be one HELL of a weekend.

• Showmasters Admin

I understand why you’ve changed to wristbands. This is going to sound crazy but I’m claustrophobic. Wearing something I know I can’t take off is going to be torture for me. I can’t even wear gloves or a scarf during the winter as I feel trapped. I can't even sleep in Pj's for the same reason and jewellery is out of the question. This is going to be one HELL of a weekend.

As I've said to others. If it's going to be a real issue for you. Please come and see me at the event.

Well, I *like* wristbands... and the material ones (whether they secured by a metal ring like T in the Park ones, or heat sealed like this year's Download ones) are comfy.

The thing I don't like is (that despite keeping my festival wristbands on for as long as possible), I actually took these 2 wristbands off *at* Bitten as I was cosplaying and didn't want a wristband around my wrist that my character wouldn't have worn (only wear the jewellry she does).... Annoying I'm planning on cosplaying her this weekend too.... Oh, and my cosplay involves fake blood on my arms too. bugger!!!!

Just a thought re wristbands - is there going to be a problem with chlorine in the pool?

Have no idea.

But as I've said before it this thread, if there IS an issue we'll deal with it.

Aw well if the pool ends up with colourful water...I was never there :rolleyes:

Edited by Emelso

• Showmasters Admin

Just a thought re wristbands - is there going to be a problem with chlorine in the pool?

Have no idea.

But as I've said before it this thread, if there IS an issue we'll deal with it.

They're pretty much the same as the ones Davey had at Reading festival and they survived getting pretty wet, and as a couple of other people have said they've worn similar ones for months and showered and bathed with them on with no problems. So although a pool will have chlorine I can't imagine that having too much more of an effect on them.

Edited by Too Tall

Have no idea.

They're pretty much the same as the ones Davey had at Reading festival and they survived getting pretty wet, and as a couple of other people have said they've worn similar ones for months and showered and bathed with them on with no problems. So although a pool will have chlorine I can't imagine that having too much more of an effect on them.

Mine had ALOT worse than chlorine on it at one festival and it survived the ordeal.. I, however am still mentally scarred rofl

I wonder how long it will take for the 'How long have you been wearing your wristband post Twilight Con' thread to appear!

I bet somebody will end up at ET5 with the damn thing still on lol :)

Yes, they'll have to make sure they have 3 completely different colours for ET5 :D

I wonder how long it will take for the 'How long have you been wearing your wristband post Twilight Con' thread to appear!

To be fair I still have the apple they gave us at ET1 in my freezer...I'll be determined to keep my wristband on for as long as possible. XD

Yes, they'll have to make sure they have 3 completely different colours for ET5 :P

Then it'll be like at Reading Festival after a while when you have to rifle through all their wristbands to find the current one lol ^_^

I'm not claustrophobic, but I have this problem (it comes and goes, looong story). I'll be fine with the wristband but if I was to suddenly have a "moment" I couldn't get it off quickly (I can rip the paper ones off fine). I've been fine lately (even managed to sleep in a t-shirt with a normal collar every day last week, a big deal to me) but I'd be worried just in case.

Too Tall, you may have another visitor at the weekend! :P