Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

They dont charge you until check out, and then you can choose how to pay, whether it be cash, debit or credic card. Or thats what happened at et3 ;)

But does it affect your limit on your card until then? I`m trying to clear my CC so don`t want to whack it up again especially if I don`t actually end up going :/ (I will have to book 2 twin rooms you see = EXPENSIVE!)

No double rooms at all?

So no Twin rooms either?

Haha I spose I should actually go look myself huh :P

Don't worry lise they shouldn't charge your card. They just need a card number so they can hold your room.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

trying to book a room with the promo code, but is coming up saying no rooms available with the code, does that mean it is expired and we have to pay full price? :blink:

Please hang in there a bit, normally rooms get added again after a while. For some reason that only the Hilton knows they never release the full room allocation at once!

trying to book a room with the promo code, but is coming up saying no rooms available with the code, does that mean it is expired and we have to pay full price? ;)

Please hang in there a bit, normally rooms get added again after a while. For some reason that only the Hilton knows they never release the full room allocation at once!

ok thankyou, will keep trying + Enjoy your trip to disney! :blink:

The rooms are so much more expensive than before!

Even split between 3 people we're gonna pay almost £400 per night unless someting changes

THE DISCOUNT CODE DOES NOT WORK!!!

I tried looking at prices with it and without it and they were the same,

I'm assuming the hotel hasn't activated the use of the code yet.

Please fix this, we don't want to sleep in a bin

xx

The hotel releases batches of discount rooms at different times as opposed to all at once. They wait till they are sold out then add more, hang in there and there should be discount rooms available soon!

Why is it only letting me use the code for check in on Thursday and check out on Sunday? Or check in on Friday and check out Sunday?!

I want to book for check in on Friday and check out Monday morning - but it won't let me use the code for those days, which seems dumb! Most people don't check in on the Thursday and a lot of people stop Friday till the Monday.

Can anyone explain that or have a word with the hotel or something?

Thanks!

Are all the rooms gone now? I've been trying to book a twin room with the promo code and keep getting - none available.

It's £171 a night cheapest rate i can get for exec twin.... £257 for a weekend is not cheap when you add in ticket prices....

There are some single and twin rooms available when I looked before. If you still can't see anything, give the hotel a ring.

The rooms are so much more expensive than before!

Even split between 3 people we're gonna pay almost £400 per night unless someting changes

THE DISCOUNT CODE DOES NOT WORK!!!

I tried looking at prices with it and without it and they were the same,

I'm assuming the hotel hasn't activated the use of the code yet.

Please fix this, we don't want to sleep in a bin

xx

£400 per night? gah were are you looking?

I have found if you only book 18-20th with the code - IT WORKS

Then go back, make a new reservation for just 17-18th or 20-21st and the CODE WORKS that way also.

If you try to book the whole stay with the code, it will not work!

In the comments section, i added in the other reservation numbers to say it was part of the same booking :)

• Moderators

Quite often they block-book fewer rooms for the Sunday night to start with because not everyone does stay on. Generally they CAN get more added though - for Roadhouse we started off with 2 nights on con rate and one on 'regular' rate, and the hotel switched the Sunday to con-rate just fine when we asked them after more con-rate rooms were added for that night.

I realise the office if probably busy since they have weekend events for the next 3 weeks (and probably still recovering from last weeks ET)

But I would really appreciate it if someone could get in touch with the hotel and get them to sort out the booking on the website or release more rooms (whichever needs to be done) I don't fancy bringing my 8 year old niece with me and informing her we're sleeping in the carpark!! :band:

Thank you!!

I have also tried to book for that weekend and it only lets me book until the Sunday whereas I want to stay Sunday night also and check out on the Monday. Will they be releasing more rooms for the Sunday or do I need to call the hotel?? Im starting to freak now coz I want it sorted so I know Im def gonna be able to stay there come February!!!!!

I am still trying to get booked up at the Hilton but no luck!! So we have provisonally booked a room at the Ibis for 3 nights twin room £186 for the two of us, pay on arrival and its half a mile away from Hilton. Hopefully we can get a room book at Hilton like we did for Et4! but if not we will stay at Ibis not ideal but not far away and it will only cost us £93 pp for 3 nights.