Themed parties

bezzo

Shall we just dress up as bats? Goes with just about anything to do with the show lol..

You could say your a shifter at mary-annes party, and you shifted into a bat?

Or, you were at lorena's 90's doo and your vampsenses tingled therefore turned into your well known historic form, a bat..

*shrugs* just a suggestion :o

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I planned on going shopping end of this month to get majority of my stuff for Bitten but with no idea on themes I don't know what to do.

I was hoping they'd be out by the end of april as I work full time weekends and nights as well... And I have to look after ponies and teach the dsiabled riding as well so I generally need to find a day I can take off so I can shop and have a list ready of what I need... But can't do that without themes... And time is ticking... Not panicking but.... please anounce them soon!!! :)

I had a quick look at the first Bitten Con which was announced on March 26 2009. The themes parties were announced one month later on April 29th 2009.

Why are we now in our 9th month waiting for the themed party announcements for Bitten2.

• Moderators

Many first cons have earlier information to provide new fans with a more in-depth idea of what to expect. It certainly happened with the Twilight ones.

Now people have an idea and ME can take their time organising something even better.

I want to go all out this year. Last year I was a con virgin and didnt know what to expect. This year I am braver and want to be able to plan something properly. I think even if we know earlier there is still plenty of time for the organisers to do the rest. We just want to know the theme. The rest is the suprise x

Im totally annoyed that the parties have still not been announced. My partner and I are both attending along with Bezzo and my best friend Chasedestructo. Not only will it cost us a fortune to plan outfits at this late stage but we cant even loosely base a costume yet as we still have no set idea what the hell is going on with the party themes. I feel it is somewhat lacking in commitment on behalf of SM/ME towards the attendees. I know theyre busy and its getting close but these should have been sorted by now as another attendee already pointed out that last year the themes were announced a month after the event.

I understand that they may well be planning something amazing and spectacular and perhaps need to have things confirmed but, this would not affect the theme of the evenings that could be passed on to us all.

Thankyou for reading.