Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

I got my ET4 letter today but I got a question...I am a lil confused..doesn't take much.. on the letter it says G49 and G50...I only ordered ONE ticket for ET4 why do I have 2 Gold numbers? Is this for ET5 too? lol.

Did a friend or somebody order a ticket on the same order? If so, there will just be one letter for the whole order.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my ET4 letter today but I got a question...I am a lil confused..doesn't take much.. on the letter it says G49 and G50...I only ordered ONE ticket for ET4 why do I have 2 Gold numbers? Is this for ET5 too? lol.

Did a friend or somebody order a ticket on the same order? If so, there will just be one letter for the whole order.

Nope, I ordered just one for myself all alone online..so I am not sure what happened here....checked my order status too and it is JUST one ticket that I ordered.

• Moderators

Nope, I ordered just one for myself all alone online..so I am not sure what happened here....checked my order status too and it is JUST one ticket that I ordered.

I would email Jola about this (info@collectormania.com) just in case she doesn't see it on here.

And I've responded. It was numbered in error by the main office *oops* :YAHOO:

Damn woman, you're fast..LOL. so ok should I just cross over the G50 one on my letter then or just leave it? I guess I am G49 then right? hehe. And thanks Jola for clarifiying this up so quickly!

Just got mine today!! ST83+84

Can't wait for October!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:clap::P:D

Can anyone explain what exactly the numbers on our tickets mean? I have a standard 83+84. Is that good bad or otherwise? Is there any signifigance to these numbers? Thanks.:D

I got my letter today, wooooooo :P S260 and S261 :P

But I was just wondering, on the back of the envelope there's a few numbers and letters.

Are these important? :D

My friend assures me its an address, so nevermind :D

Edited by eamc

But I was just wondering, on the back of the envelope there's a few numbers and letters.

Are these important? :D

My friend assures me its an address, so nevermind :D

Your friend is right, it's just the shortened version of the return address should the Post Office not be able to deliver! :P

Just got mine today!! ST83+84

Can't wait for October!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Can anyone explain what exactly the numbers on our tickets mean? I have a standard 83+84. Is that good bad or otherwise? Is there any signifigance to these numbers? Thanks.:uhoh:

You're the 2 numbers after ours!

:unsure: