Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please also email me at info@collectormania.com with your full name & order number and I'll confirm your ticket number, it'll make things quicker and easier for the reg desk crew on the day :D

Ok i've e-mailed you

x

Please also email me at info@collectormania.com with your full name & order number and I'll confirm your ticket number, it'll make things quicker and easier for the reg desk crew on the day :D

Ok i've e-mailed you

x

she'll be with her mum though Lise, if she has student ID yet, then bring that (I think it is for over 11's? sorry, rubbish, cant remember how old she is)

is she on a parental passport yet? that would work too

Plus, if she is on a child ticket, she doesnt get autos etc, so you are hardly going to sneak in half a dozen children in order to pinch their autos if they dont get any anyway lol

she'll be with her mum though Lise, if she has student ID yet, then bring that (I think it is for over 11's? sorry, rubbish, cant remember how old she is)

is she on a parental passport yet? that would work too

Plus, if she is on a child ticket, she doesnt get autos etc, so you are hardly going to sneak in half a dozen children in order to pinch their autos if they dont get any anyway lol

She turns 16 the weekend of the con ;):D

She doesn`t have any student ID and not sure where her passport is :D;)

Thinking about it, I am sure it was her passport we used for ET3. I`ll have to go searching for it! I`ve paid for a Gold ticket so I don`t want to get there and her not get in :o

*panic*panic* :D:lol:

Ok thanks

Its just Im going there on my own and mum isnt to keen on me taking my passport.

But ill bring my pasport to be safe

:) X

if that is the case, then I would imagine a photocopy of the photo page of your passport should be okay if your mum is worried about your taking it

Genius , I normally take a print to buy my lottery tickets as i look about 12 not 16 :L xx

Thank you rhi :) Xxxx

• Moderators

Hi, has the letter for Order 7473 been sent out yet? I've moved since I made the order and forgot to update my address. I think it may have been sent to my old address and my post redirection has run out :unsure:

When did you order?

Yvie said she's been sending them when she gets them through, so unless it's very recent I imagine it has been.

Hi, has the letter for Order 7473 been sent out yet? I've moved since I made the order and forgot to update my address. I think it may have been sent to my old address and my post redirection has run out :YAHOO:

When did you order?

Yvie said she's been sending them when she gets them through, so unless it's very recent I imagine it has been.

February I think it was. What should I do?

Hi, has the letter for Order 7473 been sent out yet? I've moved since I made the order and forgot to update my address. I think it may have been sent to my old address and my post redirection has run out :thumbup:

When did you order?

I would email Yvie at the shop email (below in my signature) and explain.

She could perhaps re-email you a copy instead ? Not sure if that is possible

She will sort it for you regardless.

Hi, has the letter for Order 7473 been sent out yet? I've moved since I made the order and forgot to update my address. I think it may have been sent to my old address and my post redirection has run out :thumbup:

When did you order?

I would email Yvie at the shop email (below in my signature) and explain.

She could perhaps re-email you a copy instead ? Not sure if that is possible

She will sort it for you regardless.

Done.

I completely forgot to change my address on the store. I've done it with everything else :P

Hi,

I lost my registration letter and have emailed Yvie as she explained to someone else that had lost their letter to do but i havn't heard back yet. I know everyones really busy so if i don't get a reply shall i just print a copy of my order off yeh? Also i see a few people have asked about ID now my passport has been sent off for renewal and i am hoping it to be back by friday but i don't drive and am not a student so have no other form of Photo ID so would a bill with my name and address on or a bank card suffice? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Nikki x

I paid for ET4 with cash at ET3 but I don't have a registration letter and I'm really worried. I never chased it up before cause I wasn't able to come and didn't see the point as it wasnt like I could sell it or pass it on.

I am super happy I can make it now but I have no letter :WINCE:

I did email like suggested but with ET4 only days a way I don't know if they will get back to me...

Hi,

I lost my registration letter and have emailed Yvie as she explained to someone else that had lost their letter to do but i havn't heard back yet. I know everyones really busy so if i don't get a reply shall i just print a copy of my order off yeh? Also i see a few people have asked about ID now my passport has been sent off for renewal and i am hoping it to be back by friday but i don't drive and am not a student so have no other form of Photo ID so would a bill with my name and address on or a bank card suffice? Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Nikki x

Yes, if you don't hear bring a copy of your order respectively the order confirmation e-mail.

Photo ID is preferable, but I know a bill has once been recommended by Jola as a last resort. Maybe ideally bill and bank card. :WINCE:

Hi to everyone with wayward tickets and unanswered emails.

I've been away for a few days and haven't had chance to read any shop emails since I left the house on Thursday afternoon. I've just been too busy eating bad food and drinking to excess, how dare I have a social life, huh? :P I disappointed myself when I forgot to get some candy floss though :P

I'm about to delve into the email now, so anyone waiting for a response from me should have one soon ;)