Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine today!! ST83+84

Can't wait for October!!!!!!!!!!!! :WAVE::WAVE::WAVE::WAVE:

Can anyone explain what exactly the numbers on our tickets mean? I have a standard 83+84. Is that good bad or otherwise? Is there any signifigance to these numbers? Thanks.:uhoh:

You're the 2 numbers after ours!

:angry:

Super!! Where are you coming from? We are coming from Innsbruck,Austria. We'll be arriving on Thursday...going to try to enjoy a day shopping!! Looking forward to meeting you! :WAVE:

Have all the silver letters been sent?

I don't know, as I said earlier in the thread, they're not being sent in any particular order :D All the envelopes are bundled up together, so it's just being sent in batches.

What do the numbers mean?? Never been before so not sure how it all works.

:poki:

The numbers are there to help put people into groups over the weekend. For example Gold 1-30 would be Group 1, Gold 31-60 Group 2 etc etc, carrying on through the silvers and then standards.

Everything over the weekend is done by groups so eg, Group 1 could be having a photoshoot with a guest but Group 2 could be having an autograph signing with another guest.

A schedule of events is included in your reg pack that you get when you arrive at the event.

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: Just found the link to the schedule for ET3. There will probably be changes for ET4 with us having extra guests and the 3 author signings too. But juts to give you a rough idea. The numbers are the group numbers mentioned above :)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57119

Edited by Beechy

:YAHOO:

The numbers are there to help put people into groups over the weekend. For example Gold 1-30 would be Group 1, Gold 31-60 Group 2 etc etc, carrying on through the silvers and then standards.

Everything over the weekend is done by groups so eg, Group 1 could be having a photoshoot with a guest but Group 2 could be having an autograph signing with another guest.

A schedule of events is included in your reg pack that you get when you arrive at the event.

EDIT: Just found the link to the schedule for ET3. There will probably be changes for ET4 with us having extra guests and the 3 author signings too. But juts to give you a rough idea. The numbers are the group numbers mentioned above :)

OK - cool. Thank you everyone for clarifying that for me. My numbers are really high - lol. :P

They will relate to which group you are in, and when you go to get your autographs/photos done etc based on the schedule :D

Thank you once again for helping me understand - lol.

:D

OK - cool. Thank you everyone for clarifying that for me. My numbers are really high - lol. :YAHOO:

No problem. Just ask away if you have any questions at all. Someone will know the answer :P