Party Music

Big_Pants

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

godddddd, i am gonna LOVE the music at this con!!!

I am liking some of the choices for Saturday night. What about a bit of Seasick Steve for Friday night? :D

Yey! And johnny cash, can never go wrong with a bit of cash!

I LOVE Johnny Cash so as much of that as poss please!!! *de de de de de deee dooo deeeeee* (that was ring of fire by the way!!!)

as long as one night they play Give It Up from the S1 soundtrack...my faaaaaaaave song (aside of bad things of course!!!) i suppose itd best fit in the engagement party cant see it being played at fangtasia LOL!!

I am liking some of the choices for Saturday night. What about a bit of Seasick Steve for Friday night? :o

I LOVE Johnny Cash so as much of that as poss please!!! *de de de de de deee dooo deeeeee* (that was ring of fire by the way!!!)

as long as one night they play Give It Up from the S1 soundtrack...my faaaaaaaave song (aside of bad things of course!!!) i suppose itd best fit in the engagement party cant see it being played at fangtasia LOL!!

Yey! I love the soundtracks too! :P

Also agree that the majority of songs should be themed to the parties and that anything even resembling Steps should not be on until MUCH later. :hathor:

You mean at never o'clock :dance:

*snigger* Nice one.

(OK, I've already conceded one Steps song for the engagement party. But NOT Fangtasia!)

I am liking some of the choices for Saturday night. What about a bit of Seasick Steve for Friday night? :dance:

I LOVE Johnny Cash too, Jackson please!

I think lots of cheese is needed at the engagement party, Steps, dancey stuff, boy bands etc lol. It would be a massive difference to Fangtasia and with it being the first night might get people up being silly (although we are anyway lol)

x

Steps, dancey stuff, boy bands etc lol.

:lol::(:lol::WINCE:

Lol I actually loathe that sort of music, Id leave the room if it was played at a wedding etc. Im an alternative rock chick so its indie and rock all the way for me, I just got the impression that cheese might suit the theme!!

:lol::(:lol::WINCE:

Lol I actually loathe that sort of music, Id leave the room if it was played at a wedding etc. Im an alternative rock chick so its indie and rock all the way for me, I just got the impression that cheese might suit the theme!!

I thought we'd decided Country music would suit the theme ;)

haha! I like the way the DJ hasn't even been on asking for suggestions!!! :D

:lol::D:D:D

I thought we'd decided Country music would suit the theme ;)

haha! I like the way the DJ hasn't even been on asking for suggestions!!! :D

Ah thats my fault for not reading all the posts. I just skipped ahead a bit. Country music is a great idea but I guess we dont all like the same music and maybe the DJ should decide and we can all just do requests so everyones happy? :P

Edited by Blackviolett

Think I'm gonna have to get quite drunk to enjoy alot of this music! Hehe.

Im normally to drunk to remember the songs that are played :D

unless its all american rejects and theres a video to go with it ;-)

HaHa oh yeah i remember that all right! :D