Carrie Fisher?

Howie

Apparently there is a strong possibilty Carrie's very successful 1 woman show Wishful Drinking will be transfered to the West End after various successful spells in parts of the U.S. and apparently if it does come here it will be towards the end of the year so maybe she could be squeezed in to the Sunday?!Hope so!

A little birdy told me (her mother aka Debbie Reynolds), that Carrie has been househunting in the UK recently! Whether or not it is a permanent move I don't know. So it's a distinct possibility she may do the West End or appear at a future SM show.

Definatly I was hoping she would come to one of these events but if nnot i'll camp outside the theatre!

:thumbup:

You can as long as you will settle for a ticket and at most a signed programme. She didn't sign sw stuff when she did her tour in the states so I doubt she'd start here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

i'd love to meet her, but it would be a question of price. i couldnt go above £20 and i have a niggle she would be a bit more than that aha..

I think I'm right in saying she has charged £25 at her last two UK appearances, so not horribly more than £20.

That's correct, and that was a few years ago now, so I can't see her being less.