Latest Guest Announcement - MATTHEW LEWIS

i already have his auto several times but what the hey! lets get another! one of the most genuenly nice guys i have ever met,he's a top bloke.. might even get a photo this time

• Moderators

i wish i had of been told before i sent off my aplication for voucher spendings :[

If you're meaning the crew ones... you can send another email in to change stuff still (afaik)

what would be the best way?

say my name and what i'd like to change/add?

As far as I am aware yes. I'll point TooTall here unless a more experiences crew member sees this. I haven't crewed at the events in a while and don't want to give you wrong info.

and do you think that you can add money towards you vouchers?

i've spent £30/£40 of my vouchers and i could put the rest that i need towards it since i have money.

As far as I know you can hand over 30 quid in vouchers and another 10 cash, combining those isn't a problem.

• Showmasters Admin

If you're meaning the crew ones... you can send another email in to change stuff still (afaik)

Yes, you can still change stuff. I wouldn't do it 24 hours before the event, but now it's not a problem.

what would be the best way?

say my name and what i'd like to change/add?

and do you think that you can add money towards you vouchers?

i've spent £30/£40 of my vouchers and i could put the rest that i need towards it since i have money.

Please contact Andrew H about this. I'd rather that crew payment was not discussed on the forum, thanks.