98 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main reason for attending

• To meet actors/actresses from film
    • To meet actors/actresses from TV
    • To meet comic writers/artists
    • To browse geeky stalls
    • To meet/make friends
    • Other (please specify below)

My main reason would be the Empire guests, but I dunno, I'm sort of on Autopilot so far. I'm attending because I've done the last two or three and I never considered not attending this time round! But there's no major Wow factor for me. Yet.

you missed out to get photoshoots ;-)

for me its about the tv and movie stars, have no interest in comics, aminie or however u spell it lol, cos play (although some are impressive) or book authors, of course there are exeptions to every rule like stan lee or bernard cornwell

For the atmosphere, and to get a chance to crew alongside fab peeps :smile:

but I would be lying if I didnt say I was looking forward to meeting Ben Browder, William Shatner,...............well, there are so many good guests..............but being a Stargate fan................... ;)

Only my second LFCC, and didnt crew the last one, so REALLY looking forward to this one :dance:

Edited by Rhianydd

Don't entirely agree with the dichotomy between the FILM and TV stars. We usually come to meet a fair mix of both really, so two choices is for us a bit redundant.

Still, looks like a fantastic event!

From Terrahawk "....no WOW factor."

I felt that about last years and was pretty vocal about it too (side thought....flippin' heck is it really a year ago? Where the hell did that go?) but then we got there and the atmos just took over and so it was a fantastic convention. We are really pleased we went.

Edited by SlippDigby

Since I'm traveling from Germany, have to budget flight/hotel/expenses at the con itself on a budget that's 1-person-earned, 4-people-supporting usually and have to get my husband's 'approval' (since he's the earner and also, will have to watch the kids for the weekend), I can't travel 'just' for the atmosphere or 'just' for meeting other fans - if there wasn't a WOW-factor (for me, that's William Shatner - he was announced, the announcement mirrored on livejournal and I had my first European con I absolutely had to go to! Begging with puppy eyes and all :o ), I couldn't justify traveling to London for a weekend. As such, it's only just meeting someone special that 'lures me' there, and the atmo/people/fun I'll be having will just be added bonus :lol:

sure sure we get to meet famous people and what's not fun about that?!!

but for me it's to catch up with people I met at Collectormania London last year, or to finally meet one or two of them even though they have a photo of my arm and my cyberlox (i was unaware of them). only got chatting to a few of them, because one was on the train home with the friend i actually went with. and ifthis makes sense then good if not *slopes away* :wub:

I'll be there as part of the Mando mercs to entertain people in my armour doing the charity thang! :)

Same I mainly attend with my group to entertain people and helping raise money for charity!

Always good to see us putting smiles on people faces! :YAHOO:

I enjoy having a good look around too at all the displays/stalls and see whats going on!

Edited by TCA DJHicks

Star Trek first and foremost. Sometimes though I will look at some of my other fave films/shows. Here we have Terminator 3, Big Trouble in Little China, and thanks to Timelord, BSG, LOL.

I like meeting the people, but also the day out with my friends and making new friends also.

went to my first con for the actors, went to my first LFCC for both actors and friends and this year i'm mostly going for friends and stalls as there is not really any actors i really want to see, though i'm excited matthew lewis has been announced, have seen him before but he is lovely :blush: