VOICE ACTORS

frosty

Which voice artists do you want to meet?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Rarities

• Seth Mcfarlen(Family guy/american dad)
    • Dan castalanetta(Simpsons)
    • Matt Stone(south park)
    • Trey parker(south park)
    • billy West(Futurama)
    • Nancy Cartwright(Simpsons)
    • Seth Green(family guy)
    • john Diamagio(Bender-Futurama)
  2. 2. 2nd choice

• Katy Seagal(Futurama)
    • julie Kavner(Simpsons)
    • hank Azaria(Simpsons)
    • Larry Kenny(Lion-o Thundercats)
    • Lynn lipton(Cheetara Thundercats)
    • Scott grimes(Steve-American dad)
    • rachael mcfarlen(Hayley-American dad)
    • Mike henry(Family guy/Cleveland Show)
  3. 3. 3rd choice

• Dee bradley baker (klaus -American dad)
    • Wendy Schall(francine -American dad)
    • mila Kunis (Meg-Family guy)
    • lauren tom(Amy-Futurama)
    • patrick Stewart(bullock-American dad)
    • Brad Swaile(nightcrawler X-men evolution/manga)
    • Steve Blum(Wolverine and the Xmen)
    • Megan Black(Rogue-Xmen evolution)
    • harry Shearer(Simpsons)
    • Chris Sarandon(nightmare before Xmas)

Dee Bradley Baker and Seth Green

and someone else..............why do polls not have a 'I'd rather abstain thanks' option?

Any Clone Wars guests (both versions) would be excellent

Extremely geeky suggestion - Anybody from the 'Mass Effect' computer games. I met Steve Blum and he was a great guy, I commented on how large his IMDB profile page was and he said "yeah it's crazy, I swear half of that stuff probably isn't even mine!"

I've been wanting and suggesting voice actors all the time, but it sadly never really leads to much. Unless you're an Anime fan or a fan of a mainstream actor who also does voice-over work (eg Patrick Stewart, Leonard Nimoy, Chris Judge etc).

Dream guests - Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Cam Clarke, John Erwin, Larry Kenny, Earle Hyman (not too likely!), Peter Newman, David Hayter, Maurice LeMarche, and the core cast members of Thundercats, Visionaries, Batman, any of the X-Men or Spider-Man cartoons, the 80's versions of Transformers, He-Man, Dungeons & Dragons, The Real Ghostbusters, and also Futurama and The Simpsons.

• 1 month later...

Just for what it's worth - I would LOVE to meet voice actors from my fav 80s cartoons.

Mysterious Cities of Gold voice actors are at the top of my list!!!!!

Thundercats, Dungeons and Dragons, Ulysses 31 voice actors would all be faaaaabulous as well!!!!!!

Echo :lol:

I've been wanting and suggesting voice actors all the time, but it sadly never really leads to much. Unless you're an Anime fan or a fan of a mainstream actor who also does voice-over work (eg Patrick Stewart, Leonard Nimoy, Chris Judge etc).

Dream guests - Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Cam Clarke, John Erwin, Larry Kenny, Earle Hyman (not too likely!), Peter Newman, David Hayter, Maurice LeMarche, and the core cast members of Thundercats, Visionaries, Batman, any of the X-Men or Spider-Man cartoons, the 80's versions of Transformers, He-Man, Dungeons & Dragons, The Real Ghostbusters, and also Futurama and The Simpsons.

Alan Oppenheimer (Skeletor amongst others) was at the LFCC a few years ago.

Alan Oppenheimer (Skeletor amongst others) was at the LFCC a few years ago.

Yeah, I met him, but one guest within the last 4 years is what I mean about requests not leading to much.

Dee Bradley Baker and Seth Green

Any Clone Wars guests (both versions) would be excellent

All the Clone Wars voice artists are great.. I'd take any...

cant agree more ;)

and after Dante Basco this month at LFCC I hope we'll see more guests from Avatar the Last Airbender

some Futurama wouldnt be a bad idea too, the show was relaunched last month

It would be awesome to have some voice actors at one of these shows.

I would go for:-

Seth McFarlane

Alex Borstein

Phill LaMarr (ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS!)

Billy West

Katey Sagal

John DiMaggio

Harry Shearer

Hank Azaria

:D

Okay, my votes were-

Seth McFarlane -Family Guy is awesome!!!! Seth Green was very close second, also Nancy Cartwright for her small role in Flesh&Blood.

Hank Azaria - Oddly not for his Simpsons stuff but for a couple of smaller movie roles he has done, also in this section, love to Mike Henry and Katey Segal for her *Simple Rules work

Mila Kunis - Family Guy!! shout out though to Patrick Stewart for I,Claudius and Chris Sarandon for Nightmare Bfore Christmas and The Princess Bride.

Extremely geeky suggestion - Anybody from the 'Mass Effect' computer games. I met Steve Blum and he was a great guy, I commented on how large his IMDB profile page was and he said "yeah it's crazy, I swear half of that stuff probably isn't even mine!"

I support this suggestion. It's a good job I didn't know Steve Blum was going to be in Mass Effect 2 when I met him as I may have embarrassed myself by getting ever so slightly overexcited.