latest Guest Announcement - KRISTANNA LOKEN

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent!!!!

Great guest!

we are very pleased to welcome Kristanna back to our show she will be taking part in a
...pie eating contest? ...darts competition? ...Terminator wrestling match with Summer Glau in a ring of Jello?

Oh sweet mercy yes please to the jello wrestling :lol::P

Now all that said, can anyone comment on this one : -

Sword Of Xanten

It looks like exactly the right type of film for me....

There's a lot of movies done about that story in Germany, and there's a quite famous open air theatre adaption playing near my home town. So this one definitely does have some competition.

I've seen better adaptions, but it's by far not the worst one I've seen.

It's a quite modern take on the story, but it's not like one of those reboot movies. I quite liked it.

Brilliant guest. I still can't believe that I didn't meet her at MK at the time of T3. I learnt my lesson with that - never assume a guest will be back again quickly or even at all. Now if theres a guest I really want to meet I try to always meet them first time.

Waited all this time to meet Kristanna so I'm extremely happy with this announcement. I was already looking forward to LFCC and now even more so.

Edited by spocks-brain

Any chance of a Sunday photoshoot? :(:D:P

I was just about to book the Andy Robinson photoshoot until I saw this.

this stopped u?

im waiting on ordering my robinson one until nearer the time in case of clashes ect or an additional day for him.

booked my sackhoff, browder and young shoots tonight

any chance of a double whammy and get tamsin outhwaite too?

any chance of a double whammy and get tamsin outhwaite too?

What Terminator was she? :D

I'm glad someone else realised this. DavidB, he/she's referring to the fact that they're lookalikes. :)

Great guest!

we are very pleased to welcome Kristanna back to our show she will be taking part in a
...pie eating contest? ...darts competition? ...Terminator wrestling match with Summer Glau in a ring of Jello ?

Are tickets on sale now?!!? I'd even settle for the pie eating contest if jello was not available.

Are tickets on sale now?!!? I'd even settle for the pie eating contest if jello was not available.

I'm really sorry, but the first post has been corrected now - it's a photo opp. :D

Tickets for that one are not on sale yet.

photo ops baby!!!!!!

though thanks to 1of2 I had a nice dream last night ;-)