Less than a week to go now!

Lizzy

Very excited about this event. Not only is there a fantastic guest line up, but it'll also be my first convention since passing my driving test, which means I'll be driving myself to Milton Keynes, rather than relying on a lift. Staying two whole days and looking forward to it immensely!

Dead excitied hope its not this hot otherwise i will melt =[

Is it that hot in the UK??

Its been extremely hot today, people have been getting sunburnt.

Tomorrows going to be in the region of 22.

Dead excitied hope its not this hot otherwise i will melt =[

Is it that hot in the UK??

Its been extremely hot today, people have been getting sunburnt.

Tomorrows going to be in the region of 22.

Its been 26 today in wolves and expected to be 28 tomorrow by us :wub:

very excited, my first cm mk, im going sat, sun, mon.

though my patrick stewert ticket still hasnt arrived despite being one of the first few to order it! getting annoyed I might have to mess around with my email receipt at the con and what end up 300 ppl down the line? bad times.

im still considering getting his auto but the queues im not looking forward to, I hate all the rushing and scrapping to get the VT's. but id really like his and later at LFCC shatners auto on a generations item.

great line up, legends, sexy ladies, trek galore, tom back and all but 3 of the entire red dwarf main cast, superb job showmasters!

I'm quite excited too. I arrived in the UK today as Collectormania is a (big) part of a geeky trip of nine days. at the moment i'm in Bristol, after that I will go to Cardiff, than it will be CM for 2 days and one day in London.

and it is bloody hot here!!

Edited by svenntroll

Yep very excited :angel:

The guest line up is amazing.

Looks like the weather is going to be at the very least mild.

Perfect weather would be sunny with a slight breeze, tends to put everyone in a good mood.

Of course this is Britain I will be packing jumpers and waterproofs just in case.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope there are going to be talks? cos that would make it for me.

First time Collectormania-ing in MK so be a nice change of scenery, bringing the rents too for their birthdays which will be good, take some pressure off relying on public transport hehe

Uber excited though! Cannneeeee waaaaait to meet Barry *BRAAAD* :P

:P

Just over 105 hours to go before I can start saying goodbye to 'more than I have budgeted for' amount of money!

I hope it is rather than the wind tunnel last year!
That made me think of 'Time Tunnel' for some reason. I'm hoping for cold rather than hot weather. It's easier to stay warm with the correct clothing than it is to try and stay cool. Remove too much and you will be asked to leave. Probably wearing handcuffs!

Looking forward to the week as a whole. Tomorrow England v Mexico at wembley... An early finish at work. Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday work. Friday/Saturday/Sunday Collectormania. To me, it isn't just about meeting the people and the autographs. It is about the time with my friends aswell. We don't get to hang as often as we would like so this is a real good chance to hang together. Also, the guys who dress up as storm tropers and the masterchief etc, not to mention the Klingon charit photo shoot make the whole day enjoyable.

I'm really excited! Eeeeee! This is the event I always look forward to most, cos it's the easiest to get to and I can really make a weekend of it =]

same here. ;). Im exited...got all my tickets ( after a trip to the post office to sign for them..lol)

:D