venue

maximoon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See but if the weather is nice, this could end up being an awesome way of having a con, as we're not all shut inside somewhere queueing for hours, we get fresh air for once lol

And that coming from someone who sits at his computer for hours and hours :drool:

Ok dumb question, I've never been mk before, so if it's in the statium, which things are going to be outside?? Surely not autos and stuff right? Again dumb question I no but if I don't ask I won't know and won't come prepared lol

Ok dumb question, I've never been mk before, so if it's in the statium, which things are going to be outside?? Surely not autos and stuff right? Again dumb question I no but if I don't ask I won't know and won't come prepared lol

If its like last year then:

The dealers room was inside a large indoor area

All guests were what you would class as outside, but its all is covered by the roof of the studium as its the top part of the studium NOT the grass pitch!!!!!

There are a walls as well so it not that exposed, you will be well enough protected from the elements

Edited by mojoe

If its like last year then:

The dealers room was inside a large indoor area

All guests were what you would class as outside, but its all is covered by the roof of the studium as its the top part of the studium NOT the grass pitch!!!!!

There are a walls as well so it not that exposed, you will be well enough protected from the elements

If it is outside, hope for good weather. Inside the dealers room was, shall we say, compact. Outside was bitter cold - mind you, I was lovely and warm but I was wearing a full Klingon uniform. LOL

Yeah, last year was a bit windy, lol! I thought I'd seen it said on here not too long ago that it was definately in the new arena though. Would be nice to hear one way or the other so we know whether to wrap up warmer :WINCE:

Maybe Patrick's waiting for the weather forecast before commiting to both days! :blink:

Did feel sorry for the guests last time, can't be pleasant signing in the cold and gloves and autographing don't really go.

Would be nice if sunny tho.