Whos buying their ticket on the 20th?

touchthesky

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wallet is pretty empty right now, plus getting a couple of days off work isn't always so simple either, so I'm not sure I'll be able to go at all, but I'am an optimistic, so maybe I'll win the lottery =P (not likely to happen)... I just wish they would rather put them of for sale in October at ET4 than this month :/

I want to get tix for me and my mate (gold if poss) but she's not going ET4, so can I not get them both at the presale? If I get myself one, and then her one on general sale if gold don't sell out, can we b in the same autograph/photo groups???

Have the gold sold out on just presale before??

Thank youuu

If I work more than 20 hour this week I am for sure. Just depends because I have just blown all of my money on Prima flowers (How cute is that http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-30476665630391_2096_2107717

My mum usually lends me half if I have half and then I just pay her when I get paid. Deffo going gold this time though!

Edited by beauty&bear

Thanks QS.

I'm buying a new mobile this month but I'm alright. So far my pay next month is just under £900 but thats without extras..in my job, you're always phoned in for extras. :)

I'ma buy mine as soon as general release happens. Would buy as soon as they go presale but unfortunately can't go to ET4 cause my firend is getting married and I'm her bridesmaid.... Have I said how sore I am about the dates for ET4?? :o

Hopefully gold this time for the first time. Doesn't matter to me who the guests are... I'll have a fab time anyway!! :drunk:

I have just sweet talked my dad into handing over his visa card number, and knowing dad when it comes to paying him back he will tell me not to bother,

I know we dont need to buy straight off as i standard but i like things out the way and then i just got to sort hotel money out and ops ofcos.

Since this will probably be my last ET convention I'm going to go Gold as I did for ET1! I'll be waiting to book on the day hoping for an early number so I can get my but close to the stage for the talks so I can get some decent photos for a change! :D