When would et5 be announced?

xkleex

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope tickets dont go onsale right away cuz I cant afford just now.

I second this.

Third :D

I think Showmasters would make bucket loads if they had their own credit card system... i.e allowing people to pay monthly or in parts for tickets but earning interest on them.

I doubt it would happen but still would be fun if you could walk into a shop and say "Do you accept Showmasters"

I second this.

I think Showmasters would make bucket loads if they had their own credit card system... i.e allowing people to pay monthly or in parts for tickets but earning interest on them.

I doubt it would happen but still would be fun if you could walk into a shop and say "Do you accept Showmasters"

Forth, I am so broke B)

Edited by leanne_marie2007

Hi ya,

We actually intend to announce ET5 and ET6 dates in the next few days! :D

Just tying a few things up and then I will get back to you with dates!

Mark :D

*faints* jeez....you guys do NOT waste any time do you?! LOL B)

I second this.

Third B)

Thats actually a really really good idea!!

Tbh I'd like tickets to go onsale AT et4...along with a few guest announcements.

If I'm drunk enough I might buy a vip :D

Hi ya,

We actually intend to announce ET5 and ET6 dates in the next few days! :D

Just tying a few things up and then I will get back to you with dates!

Mark B)

Nice thanks x

Although I find myself trying to plan my life around these potential cons, slightly worrying! but still ET6! wooh

Sadly I'm doing that as well had to let my friend dates that we could not go so she could book our holiday.

I second this.

Forth, I am so broke :(

I 5th!

I haven't even got my ET4 tickets yet!! PLEASE don't put them on sale yet =]

INFACT BRING BACK CAMPING OUT :wub: makes the process of geting tickets SO much more exciting

I seconddd!!

I second this.

I 5th!

I sixth this :wub:

I second this.

I 5th!

I sixth this :wub:

y'all know what's coming... i seventh this.

xD

Come on Showmasters. We love you!!! Show us some love back please. We know that these things cost a lot of money and we need to save up not only for the tickets but for any photos/autographs/merch etc.

Love us Back! Don't announce the dates yet. It only makes us all anxious to make sure we get tickets and this only causes stress if we can't afford it just yet.

Let us have an announcement late summer and tickets on sale either a month before ET4 (when all the kids with summer jobs can maybe afford tickets) or at ET4!!!

Hugest MWAH ever!!!!

My name is Princess HanHan of Manchester and I live with Shrek in a small law office with our crown jewels.

:D:wub:

Tbh I'd like tickets to go onsale AT et4...along with a few guest announcements.

If I'm drunk enough I might buy a vip :P

If CeeBee got announced for one I'd use all the money in the world to get VIP :P lol

If I'm drunk enough I might buy a vip :P

If CeeBee got announced for one I'd use all the money in the world to get VIP :uhoh: lol

If he got announced I'd probably end up begging my mother to buy me VIP.

:P

personally I would like to know the dates of ET5 n 6 but agree that tickets should not go on sale yet coz if they do I would panic and buy standard, where as if I have more time to save i would buy a silver or gold! Im still saving to be ready for ET4 lol, but the dates would be good so i can book holiday around them lol

Hey I haven't been able to check on here for a few days coz of Uni work deadlines, but thanks for letting us know mark :) sooo exciting!

On the subject of tickets I'm the complete oposite, I have the money at the moment so early tickets wud suit me fine, I have soo much car stuff to pay in the summer :P

• Showmasters Admin

At the moment the announcement by Mark is ALL GOOD, please stop making it negative by assuming payment will be asked for in blood the day before yesterday ;)

At no point in Mark's statement did he make any reference to the tickets going on sale. Just that the dates will be announced, which is always useful for booking time off work, not organising something else that weekend etc.

This is a positive announcement, lets try and keep it that way :P