breakout

Eclipse Trailer  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• LOVED IT!
    • I liked it
    • Thought it was okay...could've been better
    • I'm disappointed
    • WTH? What happened to the awesomeness of New Moon!

Firstly, the trailer!!

Now your thoughts?

Well for me, i was OVER THE MOON with seeing a glimpse of the Volturi...although i am not a huge fan of Alec & Jane's new costumes, but Felix and Demetri's are plain AWESOME!

Was alittle disappointed in not seeing some Cullens, MAYBE a glimpse of the battle!

And finally, what REALLY ticked me off, was how crappy Bryce Dallas Howard looks as Victoria! She cannot pull off the hair which came naturally to the amazing Rachelle LeFerve! I'm still displeased about the switch-a-roo!

So, what did everyone else think??

In Agreement with that whole Switch-a-roo thing :/

The Only Person who could ever play that role was Rachelle LeFerve so not pleased on that front

But overall it was pretty Good, was very excited because it was the trailer and stuff but I do wish we seen the cullens and is it just me or do all of edwards clothes look the same in everything? It always seems to be grey and white. But I did like what the Volturi were wearing.,

Anyway aside from analysing the costumes, I liked it ;)

It was okay...But Bryce doesnt look so good...I actually LMFAO when I saw her tbh...the hair is terrible and she hasn't got that wild or scary look Victoria should have. Like I'm sure she's a great actress and all but she doesn't seem to be Victoria.

Erm...I might be a bit biased actually cos Eclipse is my least favourite book so I was never hugely excited for this movie but...It seems a bit lacking really. I mean like when I go to see it for real, I might change my mind but if I didnt follow the saga and just came across this trailer randomly, it doesn't make me wanna go see it tbh. I think it's because they didn't show the best bits from a movie, like the New Noom trailer did...So I'm not seeing any real excitement.

Also Bella's hair is a fail haha...Something about the hair in this movie xD

Edited by _Chelsea_

In all honesty it didnt excite me as much as the Twilight and NM trailers.

Agree that Bryce just looks wrong a Victoria. Her face is just too soft looking for a vampire. I dunno =/

However, I didnt actually breathe while watching it the first time!!

xxxx

The problem is that we have all met the lovely Rachelle, and seen her in two films now, and she was awesome on film, and even nicer in real life.

I do think we should give Bryce a chance though, could you imagine if SM/ME could get her for the cons? :P That would be incredible,

Bryce is a fantastic actress, but she has to fill the shoes of someone that the Twilight fans thought was perfect for Victoria.

I think Bryce will be great, but, yes, especially after meeting her, I will always love Rachelle as Victoria :D

Same as Michael Keaton will always be Batman for me :D

No Rhi. No Bryce for cons! I don't like her as an actress at all. I mean, c'mon, have you seen the Village?!

But anywayyy, trailer! It lacked action and was all moping. I hope they're saving the good stuff for the film itself though.

AND IT HAD CHARLIE IN IT!!! :P

AND IT HAD CHARLIE IN IT!!! :P

Let's be honest. That was the best part of the trailer

The only part worth paying attention to :')

Along with abit of Dakota Fanning! :D

Edited by Bring On The Grizzly Bears

Edward (rob) looks AMAZING.

That meadow is AMAZING very pretty :wub:

I dont think Jacob looks as good in this :huh: i dunno why cos just something i thought.

My main dislike about the trailer was there was no Cullens or other wolves but no rosalie or emmett shame on them.

Was glad to see some volturi.

I thought bryce looked okay as victoria better than i thought she would but not as good as Rachelle.

Would like to have seen some of the newborns.

And of course i want to see the rosalie and Jasper flashbacks :P

Dont want much do i

I do think we should give Bryce a chance though, could you imagine if SM/ME could get her for the cons? :huh: That would be incredible,

I REALLY hope not :wub: I have absolutely NO desire to meet her at all, Sorry. :P

I was very disappointed with the trailer if I`m honest. Eclipse is my favourite book and now I`m dreading goint to see it cos it looks a bit rubbish :/

Hopefully I will be proved wrong *crosses fingers*

Eclipse is my favourite of the books, for many reasons, but mainly because Jasper finally gets some pages!! So, with the trailer all I wanted was a glimpse of him, in a uniform, on a horse....anything - a second, half a second, anything. And I got bugger all *sigh*

I'm actually tired of them all assuming we're all Team Edward or Team Jacob so they give what the majority want and what sells...But, I'm not at all impressed, just left me feeling a tad blah...maybe I'm losing interest or maybe it's just my foul mood this week!

To be honest, right now (esp after the trailers!) I'm more excited for 'The Last Airbender'!

Edited by CharmedOne

Charlie was in it. So i'm chuffed

The problem is that we have all met the lovely Rachelle, and seen her in two films now, and she was awesome on film, and even nicer in real life.

I do think we should give Bryce a chance though, could you imagine if SM/ME could get her for the cons? :wub: That would be incredible,

Bryce is a fantastic actress, but she has to fill the shoes of someone that the Twilight fans thought was perfect for Victoria.

I think Bryce will be great, but, yes, especially after meeting her, I will always love Rachelle as Victoria :D

Same as Michael Keaton will always be Batman for me :D

I actually agree with this.

I think people are being overly harsh on Bryce, not like it's her fault.

She's an extremley talented actress.

It was okay...But Bryce doesnt look so good...I actually LMFAO when I saw her tbh...the hair is terrible and she hasn't got that wild or scary look Victoria should have. Like I'm sure she's a great actress and all but she doesn't seem to be Victoria.

Erm...I might be a bit biased actually cos Eclipse is my least favourite book so I was never hugely excited for this movie but...It seems a bit lacking really. I mean like when I go to see it for real, I might change my mind but if I didnt follow the saga and just came across this trailer randomly, it doesn't make me wanna go see it tbh. I think it's because they didn't show the best bits from a movie, like the New Noom trailer did...So I'm not seeing any real excitement.

Also Bella's hair is a fail haha...Something about the hair in this movie xD

It's a teaser trailer so it's meant to tease and that's exactly what it does. I thought it was ok. Better than nothing!!

As far as BElla's hair goes.....she is wearing a wig the whole time!! SHe had cut her hair for the Runaways movie and had to wear a special wig hence the weird hair.

Still looks pretty though..................