music for the parties at ET 4

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

well the DJ plays what you ask for and there is a white board there for you all to let him know what you want to hear.

so please help him and let him know what you want to hear , also if its something rare then come on here and add your want list to the forum i know Dom comes on here to try to find out what you all want to let him know on here ^_^

hope this all helps

jason :P

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a music suggestion but for the ET4 parties can there be LESS use of the smoke effects please? I'd rather have more lights effect than the smoke..that was too much.

Music requsts.hm..some newer Bon Jovi from Have a Nice day mixed up with their older hits? Nickelback would be cool, Metallica, Bruce Springsteen.yep ya know more rockin stuff lol. Less techno heh...

It would be cool with Baha Men's 'Who Let the Dogs Out' (because of the wolves :lol:) Eskimo Joe's 'Thunderclap', 100 Monkeys, Robert Pattinson (His songs in the OST) and (of course) Muse <_<

16 Horsepower especially 'Haw' and 'Splinters'

Metallica

Eskimo Joe especially 'Black Fingernails Red Wine', 'Liar', 'From the Sea' and all songs from their newest album

Radiohead/Thom Yorke

Molly Hatchet's 'Dreams I'll Never See'

Volbeat

Foo Fighters

Nickelback

Limp Bizkit

Linkin Park

Smash Mouth

AC/DC

Gary Moore

Kenny Chesney

Madonna (the 80's)

Right Said Fred

Culture Club

Falco

Devo's 'Whip It'

I agree with Malius. They played great music,it was just the same repetitive routine every night.

I wouldn't mind some;

The Kills,Muse,Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,Little Boots,Bon Iver,Biffy Clyro,The Veronicas,The Temper Trap,Lostprophets,Lil Wayne,The Pretty Reckless,3OH!3,The Runaways,Rihanna etc :)

Nice eclectic mix that will suit everyone.

• Moderators

Can't say I'm fussed...Just a nice mix that isn't so repetitive :/ Also...With songs like the Hoedown Throwdown that loads of us here wanted to do, they should be played when the party is in full swing and not at the end of the night

Yeah it was a bit weird .. like Saturday night they were playing stuff like YMCA when I arrived, and that's just far too early :clap:

hi all

well the DJ plays what you ask for and there is a white board there for you all to let him know what you want to hear.

so please help him and let him know what you want to hear , also if its something rare then come on here and add your want list to the forum i know Dom comes on here to try to find out what you all want to let him know on here :D

hope this all helps

jason :whistling:

Shiowmasters I love you guys soooooooooooooo much. Thank you for 1) listening to us 2) making us feel important 3) including us and asking our views on everything and lastly for putting on the most awesome incrediable and down right unmissable conventions love you guys x x x x x x x x x x

Maybe some Hinder or just club music pretty please x x Big hugs Dom x x x

Not really a music suggestion but for the ET4 parties can there be LESS use of the smoke effects please? I'd rather have more lights effect than the smoke..that was too much.

Music requsts.hm..some newer Bon Jovi from Have a Nice day mixed up with their older hits? Nickelback would be cool, Metallica, Bruce Springsteen.yep ya know more rockin stuff lol. Less techno heh...

I TOTALLY agree with the smoke!

I rather it going across the floor rather than all up in my face!

Can't say I'm fussed...Just a nice mix that isn't so repetitive :/ Also...With songs like the Hoedown Throwdown that loads of us here wanted to do, they should be played when the party is in full swing and not at the end of the night

On sunday he'd already played Hoedown Throwdown and I'd missed it so he played it again after Queen as the last song purely because I begged him! and as the party was finishing stupidly early it would be my last chance!

If I wanted something played I put it on the board. Sometimes I might think I want to hear something but then at the time I might be in the mood for something completely different!

I think the old faves will always go down well...party numbers etc. I sometimes think a few 60's songs might go down well but then I think it might be like going to your aunties wedding!

I suspect that there will be a ton of great songs released over the next few months that we will want to hear when the time comes!

Oooh having the Darling Buds playing live is an excellent idea... Lol.....

Errrmmm......

Single - NKOTB & NEYO

Any JAY SEAN songs

80's stuff - (WHAM!, DURAN DURAN)

Not the same stuff on repeat every night likt at ET3...........!!!!

• 2 weeks later...