Snow?

Amanda23

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:/ Im coming by car along main roads so i SHOULD be okay, but then i feel bad for you lot having to fly or on trains :/ Tbh though, i think you'll be able to get there, it just may be a little late...

That's what I thought...On the radio earlier they never mentioned anything being cancelled like train or flight wise or any closed roads, just delays. But maybe them closing Birmingham Airport won't be so bad 'cause hopefully by morning they'll have the runways clear and stuff so things can run as smooth as possible :/

:/ Im coming by car along main roads so i SHOULD be okay, but then i feel bad for you lot having to fly or on trains :/ Tbh though, i think you'll be able to get there, it just may be a little late...

That's what I thought...On the radio earlier they never mentioned anything being cancelled like train or flight wise or any closed roads, just delays. But maybe them closing Birmingham Airport won't be so bad 'cause hopefully by morning they'll have the runways clear and stuff so things can run as smooth as possible :/

This is what I'm thinking, if they get it clear now it should be fine for tomorrow when it'll probably be busier. The airport being closed isn't going to affect me nor are trains but it's gonna affect a lot of people coming to ET3 so I hope for their sake everything gets sorted out.

i just been out driving in the snow and im really worried about the roads tomorrow and the train

im getting quite bored of people putting a dampner on it. everyone wil get there. there is grit. most people have flown in, trains will sort their act out. everyone just enjoy your night and everyone WILL see everyone at weekend ! (Im not having a dig :blush: )

Edited by MrsTwilight

If they stop the trains I won`t be able to get up later as my tickets are specific to a certain/time :(

I don`t have the money to buy another ticket :'(

If your train's cancelled your ticket should be valid for the next available train. It wouldn't be fair otherwise :)