• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thats the way I look at it too lol

we had snow last night, but it only stuck on the mountains thank goodness

forecast for birmingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/210...0&region=uk

is that bad or good? :D i cant really understand. as long as the trains still run and i can get there i will be happy :P

• Showmasters Admin

The positives that mean even if it does snow it's unlikely to settle and even less likely to effect the trains:

1: It does only say light snow.

2: There is rain about.

3: It's well above (3-5 degrees) freezing during the day.

I really highly doubt this will effect the event.

Ahh noo!

Same Lisa! If trains arent running i have no way of getting there :( lets hope it doesnt. Pleeease.

I do drive but hubbie needs the car :( Otherwise I could have given you a lift.

GO AWAY SNOW!!!!

Lisa, if the snow is bad north if us, but not down here, me and John will be leaving from Wiltshire around 3pm Friday, so if you can get a train to Westbury or Trowbridge for before 3pm we could pick you up and take you to Birmingham. That will only work if we don't get snow too and it doesn't stop trains west as well as north!

Fingers crossed it will come to nothing and you can get the train straight to Birmingham! :D

Lisa, if the snow is bad north if us, but not down here, me and John will be leaving from Wiltshire around 3pm Friday, so if you can get a train to Westbury or Trowbridge for before 3pm we could pick you up and take you to Birmingham. That will only work if we don't get snow too and it doesn't stop trains west as well as north!

Fingers crossed it will come to nothing and you can get the train straight to Birmingham! :(

Aww thanks for the offer x Guess who is poshing it up in the Hilton with you now too :(:D Xx

The positives that mean even if it does snow it's unlikely to settle and even less likely to effect the trains:

1: It does only say light snow.

2: There is rain about.

3: It's well above (3-5 degrees) freezing during the day.

I really highly doubt this will effect the event.

can you imagine if we got snowed in there, you would be stuck with us TT lmao! :D:(

(Nah, its not gonna come to anything I dont think)

Yay Lise, glad you have a room now :(