who's going say hello

tonytck

hi ppl i got my ticket and room booked already

ticket: silver

age 26

reason = i dont go to a lot of conventions much of a newbie been to 2 other convntions 7.2 and 3 had a gr8 time so im off there again see you all there ,,,,,,,, FLASH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't booked my ticket yet, but i will definately be going haha

I always get a standard ticket, and buy extras as and when i want/need to.

I'm 20.

I love the Chevron conventions, and this will be my fourth (in fact the first one was the only one i missed - which is why im delighted Micahel Shanks is at 7.5 :D)

i cant afford to book yet but i will, im rob 28, uk london, been to a couple of sm events last year and more palanned this year, this will be the first massive events con ill go to unless i deside to attend BTL2

reason - Teryl Rothery fancy the pants of her ;-) also im a masive SG fan especially sg1, michael shanks is just amazing also which is the icing on the cake

Yup, i'm gonna be there!

I'm Pamela, aged 23, from Glasgow.

First Chevron, so uber excited!!!!

Purchased a gold ticket since I wanna be front-ish for the talks. No other reason! :P

You'll have a great weekend, it's incredibly well organised and everyone is very friendly :)

hi my name is Elissia

im 18 and from lincoln :thumbup:

this will be my third chevron couldn't make chevron 7.4

havn't booked my ticket yet but hopefully next month

my ticket will either be silver or gold depending on money

hope to see you all there x

Emma, not booked yet but I'm gonna be gold.

I'm 21 (will be 22 then) from Salford, up north.

This will be my second Chevron Convention but been to others in the past.

Looking forward to meeting Michael :D

Maybe I'll see you there :D

Hello, I'm Jenny, am 29, havent bought ticket yet as have spent way too much this year already!

Will prob get silver ticket and have been to all but the first chevron (I think?!) so really glad MS is at the next!

I go because i love being in a room full of people who love the same thing!

Hi, I'm Jen. I'm 35. Standard @ 1st Chevron, Gold for all the others (including 7.5). Always go with husband and his daughter. Feels like being part of a huge family, can't wait to see all those familiar faces (plus a few news ones!). Northampton my fav venue too. According to the countdown on my laptop sidebar, it's 257 days, 18 hours and 35 mins till we arrive! Gonna be great! xx

im canceling one of my credit cards and getting a new one with my bank that has 3 months interest free purchasing which by the time needs paying off ill have the cash sooooo i plan to get my silver ticket for this and invasion spring some time next week , cant wait :-) this is a pretty full on year of cons for me, going to my first show specific con in a few weeks, time quest 2 bought that ticket last year lol, all the classic docs in one place i couldnt say no, very excited! though all of the cons im going on my own to, dont have any friends into it :-(

• 2 weeks later...