who's going say hello

tonytck

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first con (so a lital bit nurvouns and be nice to me)

we're always nice :firedevil:

that's how we're friends!! (are we friends?! con companions...!) when you took me and karen under your wing...!!

I like to think we're friends, and i'll welcome more

Hi! I'm Carolyn, 22, from Sheffield. (will still be 22 at the con... just!)

This will be my third Chevron and I also went to MK last year. Will be getting either a standard or silver depending on who the other guests are :)

Hi! I'm Carolyn, 22, from Sheffield. (will still be 22 at the con... just!)

This will be my third Chevron and I also went to MK last year. Will be getting either a standard or silver depending on who the other guests are :)

ooo i'm coming to Sheffield tomorrow lol

• 3 weeks later...

hi my name is Elissia

im 18 and from lincoln :D

this will be my third chevron couldn't make chevron 7.4

havn't booked my ticket yet but hopefully next month

my ticket will either be silver or gold depending on money

hope to see you all there x

WOW a girl of your age who likes Stargate? Damm i just enterd a relationship aswell.

*sadface*

Ah well, still many months to go, she might mess things up again.

Anyways, im Steve, 19, will be 20 at the event

Im coming in my SG1 uniform wich looks ace.

EDIT- Oops didnt realise she was with someone, decided to look at her profile

*dissapears through stargate*

Edited by MajorCopeSG1

*better late than never*

Hello all ! :borg:

I'm Elodie, 20, French ! :)

I love Stargate since I'm *thinks* er... something like 12 or 13, can't remember precisely.

Chevron 7.5 will be my first convention, if I go. It's not 100% sure yet, I'd say... 90% ? xD

I hope I could get a Gold ! ^^

I'm a bit scared because I will travel alone, take the plane alone, then the bus... But I'm confident, I'll surely meet great people and make new friends ! :D

Hi everyone! I'm Sandra, 22 (23 at the time of the con) and I'm from the Netherlands.

It will be my second con after 7.2 last year :borg: After meeting Joe Flanigan I just had to come to this one to meet Michael Shanks :)

I started watching SG1 when I was 10 and still love the series, as do I now love SGA and am liking SGU at the moment.

Haven't bought a ticket yet. Still waiting for more guests to see which one to go for.

If it's anywhere near as fun as at 7.2, it will a good one :borg:

*better late than never*

Hello all ! :D

I'm Elodie, 20, French ! :)

I love Stargate since I'm *thinks* er... something like 12 or 13, can't remember precisely.

Chevron 7.5 will be my first convention, if I go. It's not 100% sure yet, I'd say... 90% ? xD

I hope I could get a Gold ! ^^

I'm a bit scared because I will travel alone, take the plane alone, then the bus... But I'm confident, I'll surely meet great people and make new friends ! :D

You're gonna have a great time :) And don't hesitate to pull people's sleeves. Everyone's very nice and helpful :)

Hi all

Booked my golden ticket few weeks back. Now can't wait til November.

Will be my second Chevron. Ch7.4 was my first con and it was soooo much fun. I couldn't stop laughing days after getting home.

And it will be so great to see my friends again :D

Will be coming from Tallinn, Estonia (about 3hrs on a plane and then few hrs on a coach). But it will be oh so forth it (hopefully this time the plane will be on time :lol:)

cheers,

m

• 3 months later...

Just booked my gold ticket along with my mate....

First ever con :D

Be gentle lol

:eek:

You will love it, everyones so great and I have made so many freinds over the last four Chevron events.

I can wait myself it going to be awesome :WINCE:

Andrew

I was at 7.4 last year but I can't wait for this year w00t!

I'm Emma, I'll be 22 by the time the con comes and I'll probably be with my usual con-buddy, Maddie :P

Hope to see you all there!

Hi, I'm Jen. I'm 35. Standard @ 1st Chevron, Gold for all the others (including 7.5). Always go with husband and his daughter. Feels like being part of a huge family, can't wait to see all those familiar faces (plus a few news ones!). Northampton my fav venue too. According to the countdown on my laptop sidebar, it's 257 days, 18 hours and 35 mins till we arrive! Gonna be great! xx

How time flies!!! The laptop countdown now says 97 days, 19 hours and 16 minutes. So excited :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I will say hello too then :(

I'm julia people call me jules , I'm 20 almost 21 :lol: just a few more weeks

this is my first chevron have a silver pass , but I ain't a con virgin, been to the big ones in chicago the creation one , but also to utopia here in the netherlands which I'm from. I prefer the small cons. also a huge shanks fan. ;)

*waves*

Hi everyone,

I meant to join in with this forum way back in feb, but I dont know what happened tbh, but there you go.,

We are here now and we are going to C7.5, but only for 2 nights as my daughter has to go back to school on the monday.

Hopefully there will be other children there as my daughter will go stir crazy otherwise.

Well, that's me.. Space, and my daughter little space :D she will be 6 when we get there and she was going to stay at home with other family but promised she'll be good and not complain about the queues etc, and the fact that she wants to meet Michael anyway (hopefully) is a plus for her, as she embarrasses me enough about my fandom when we are on the tube or the bus infront of everyone..

She said to me a few weeks back 'Mummy.. are you going to marry Daniel Jackson?'... I was in shock, couldnt stop laughing, this was just before her bedtime when we 'chat'. the good thing is she know's the difference in the characters and the actors. which is good as I ensure she know's about people pretending to be someone else for the tv or the stage.

Anyhoo.. we got a silver ticket and I obviously want to get another coupla photo shoot tickets booked so me and her can have a nice photo to put in our living room.

Oh and everyone... please beware!!! She talks to everyone (like I do, as you can tell) and is very confident and if you see her running back again and again when she has remembered something else to say to the guests, please please be patient and dont frown on us as I really dont want to do the telling off thing in infront of everyone. but we will be good I promise!

I havent been to a con since 02', So it's been a while..

Wow.. *looks at post* so that was a long intro.. If you see us, please come say hello ( you probably can't miss us, as I'll be the one shouting her name to stick to me like superglue)

I have browny blonde hair blue eyes blah blah blah.. my daughter has bright blonde hair, blue eyes and no front teeth! (the tooth fairy has visited 8 times this year so far) reminds me of a vamp tbh! :pyth:

I gotta go, I can see you are bored already!

But I will introduce ourselves properly person to person whence there, as it will be nice to have other people to chat too or hang out with rather than us being on our own for the duration. Oh, and the age thing? yep, I'll be 40 next year.. :(

Space x

Edited by Space

Hopefully there will be other children there as my daughter will go stir crazy otherwise.

Hello, bringing my daughter too - she is 9 and came to the last chevron and loved it - on the dancefloor all night plus she loves Michael and hasn't met him yet, will keep an eye out for you! I did see a couple of other children there so she wasn't the only one.

Tracey

Hello, bringing my daughter too - she is 9 and came to the last chevron and loved it - on the dancefloor all night plus she loves Michael and hasn't met him yet, will keep an eye out for you! I did see a couple of other children there so she wasn't the only one.

Tracey

Hi!

That's good to know! She loves to dance all over the place too, I will keep an eye out too for you!

I havent even got a weekend case! I might be drastic and use my daughters tinkerbell weekend case.. I'm sure she wont mind sharing! :D

Or not!

x

Tracey

Oh yay!! Am glad she's coming again! Will she have a joke prepared this time?! I seem to remember I was the one on the dancefloor with her quite a bit............!!

Edited by couch_potato

Tracey

Oh yay!! Am glad she's coming again! Will she have a joke prepared this time?! I seem to remember I was the one on the dancefloor with her quite a bit............!!

Oi me too! She kept dragging me on there

Tracey

Oi me too! She kept dragging me on there

I will tell her to prepare a joke just for you!!!! although am sure it won't be as good as the last one lol!!! She can't wait for the parties and we are there both friday and saturday so two nights of fun and frolics to be had and she wants to fancy dress to go with the themes!! Jenny you going gold or silver???

Space - I would get your own tinkerbell case!!! the pair of them will probably be on the dancefloor all night perfecting star trekkin and all the other con dances as we lie collapsed with tiredness over a table, it'll be a great weekend :P

Edited by habitualangel

Space - I would get your own tinkerbell case!!! the pair of them will probably be on the dancefloor all night perfecting star trekkin and all the other con dances as we lie collapsed with tiredness over a table, it'll be a great weekend :P

Omg! Its been 8 years since my last con.. I remember the music now... and the costumes! the last SG one was the W.E ones down in heathrow.. the others we did seem's ages ago.. then the very last one before my daughter arrived in the world was in Bristol, me and my freind was 8 months due.. and well, I thought it was about time to get back into it! I wanted to do Roadhouse for SPn, but I need to save for Xmas and birthdays.. so i'll have to do that next year.

Our girls will probably be there allnight, you are right, once she starts thats her settled for the night!

:D

Note from QS: Edited to remove names of other organisers and events - thanks for understanding!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Space - I would get your own tinkerbell case!!! the pair of them will probably be on the dancefloor all night perfecting star trekkin and all the other con dances as we lie collapsed with tiredness over a table, it'll be a great weekend :blink:

Omg! Its been 8 years since my last con.. I remember the music now... and the costumes! the last SG one was the W.E ones down in heathrow.. the others we did seem's ages ago.. then the very last one before my daughter arrived in the world was in Bristol, me and my freind was 8 months due.. and well, I thought it was about time to get back into it! I wanted to do Roadhouse for SPn, but I need to save for Xmas and birthdays.. so i'll have to do that next year.

Our girls will probably be there allnight, you are right, once she starts thats her settled for the night!

Note from QS: Edited to remove names of other organisers and events - thanks for understanding!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE *hugs* :P

Not long now and we'll finally get to meet up :YAHOO:

And I'll happily keep the kids happy on the dancefloor ... my brain hasn't cottoned on to my actual age yet! it thinks I'm still 18 (when I'm atually 37) and I'm usually the first one up dancing (at a recent night out my friends had to drag me off the dancefloor at 2am :lol: )

Space - I would get your own tinkerbell case!!! the pair of them will probably be on the dancefloor all night perfecting star trekkin and all the other con dances as we lie collapsed with tiredness over a table, it'll be a great weekend :wub:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE *hugs* :D

Not long now and we'll finally get to meet up :(

And I'll happily keep the kids happy on the dancefloor ... my brain hasn't cottoned on to my actual age yet! it thinks I'm still 18 (when I'm atually 37) and I'm usually the first one up dancing (at a recent night out my friends had to drag me off the dancefloor at 2am :D )

Hey QS No probs!!

Dolphin!!!!!! ***hugs!!!!** :smile::WINCE:

Not long now!!!!

I feel the same way, still feel like I'm 20something!!

I have to go make sure little space has nice clothes to wear! As she is outgrowing all her clothes already!!

cant wait now!! 2 months to go!!

Space xxx :D

Hey I'm Carrie and I'm 26 (holy cow, I'm that old? Where the hell did I gain 5 years from? Seriously I swear I was 21 yesterday!)

This'll be the third Chevron for me (what I was doing to miss the first two I have no idea) looking forward to it. Gone silver because I want photos so gonna be running around like a nutter fitting in autographs and photo's but well worth it.

So those that want to know what I look like (or can't remember from previous years, shame on you because I'm great) here is an awesome picture of me made all the more awesome because of David Hewlett!

SEE ME!!

~~~

Does anyone else feel a bit like this thread is an AA meeting?

" Hi my name is Carrie and I'm a Stargate-aholic. It's been 7 months since my last convention. Lucky enough SGU has been there to fill the void"

"Welcome Carrie, well done" <<Clapping ensues from the group>> "So who's next?"

Edited by welcome_earthling