Party Tunes

kegan5

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a party it has to be cheesy music (90's! lol) mixed with some booty shakers! Must have some Beyonce, BEP's, Shakira, Chipmunk, Taio Cruz, Pussycat Dolls, Lady GaGa and that sort of thing!

If I can request any songs (I am sure this won't make a difference, but thought I would say just in case! Lol) please can I request 'Beyonce - Crazy in Love' and 'Shakira -Hips Dont Lie'. :-)

Xx

I've already admitted to being one for the cheesy dancey songs :P but my playlist would consist of:

Christina Aguilera - Candyman

Hairspray the Musical - Welcome to the 60's

Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown (yes with the routine)

Chris Brown - Forever

Mikey cyrus - Party in the USA (I see a Miley pattern forming :P)

Alexandra Burke - Broken Heels

Outkast - Hey Ya

Sean Paul - Get Busy

David Jordan - Sun Goes Down <3

Any Blackeyed Peas as long as it's a dancey one

and any other song with a decent beat to dance to :) + all the other cheeses like 5ive :P

Edited by kegan5

Oh yeah we NEED total cheese music! Was so much fun at the proms doing Oops Upside Ya Head in a prom dress lol.

hahah. xD we did that at our actual prom. fun times. xD

My actual prom was chav-tastic and we did solja boi, yeap I was doing the solja boi dance in a long princessy pink gown, I've never felt odd weird in my life.

Also if PFach comes can we play All the Single Ladies when he comes in. Just for Lolz xD

he has a new one to dance to now! did anyone see his status recently he said that every night before bed his 3 year old makes him dance round the house to Jonas Brothers bounce which if you havent seen the video its a proper **** take. Peter said he always has that song stuck in his head now so I think if he came that song is a must!

Also I'm in to my rock music too Rhi has said some good bands I agree with her on them all definilty some Kiss! so any rock stuff will be great also if you throw in some Jonas and Miley I wouldnt mind either cuz I have a weak spot for them!