Party Tunes

kegan5

You know what would be cool, if we could pick some songs (via a vote?) to be played at the parties... I know we can walk up and request songs but say for example 80% of the people voting on here ask for head banging rock tunes then it would make sense to have that kind of music as the majority, throwing in a few other types :)

Personally I'd vote for all the cheesy stuff :P It's the only way you can get away with doing the macarena and not be looked at like your off your rocker heh

Edited by kegan5

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right in gonna be honest here if on my head so be it but im gonna scream if Supermassive blackhole gets played more than twice. Sorry had to be said.

Apart from that :-

im pretty open minded here are some suggestions

Enter Shikari

The Blackout

Vampire Weekend

Foo Fighters

Pendulum

The Prodigy

Just as a starter mind you im into good ole cheese

Tbh I pretty much hated most of what was played at the Prom in London :thumbup:

I`m one of those metal headbanger types ^_^ Tho I do actually like most genres, It just depends on the actual songs.

I agree SMB is a fail ^_^ There are MUCH better MUSE songs if they wanna play any.

I agree the Timewarp is an AWESOME song!!

Just my 2p :D

LiSe Xx

Could we have some Owl City please <3

Apart from that just a wide mixture of music would be good :) And also trying not to play songs more than twice would be cool, especially when it's busy because it was kind of annoying with the Twilight songs always being played. I like them, but yeah

As a matter of interest what do you use to get the songs, is it Spotify, just so I can go and check what music they have before making some more suggestions :)

Also if PFach comes can we play All the Single Ladies when he comes in. Just for Lolz xD