New Guest Announcement?

Charlie Aome

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true but we do need to sell tickets and with 2 other whedon cons around the same time there is going to be competition to see who gets which guest.

i will be doing my bit as last year to sell this event to people by advertising where i can and hope other people will do the same but i suspect a lot will book when more guests are announced.

Edited by buffy2k

Yeah, it's a bit worrying that by the time SM get more guests, a lot of people who can only afford one of the cons will have already booked to go to one of the ones with loads of guests! I'm sure SM will end up with great people, but just hope they do so a bit quicker than last year! :D

i totaly agree with you guys, i bought my HW2 ticket already cause i know it'll be fun, but spending that amoubnt of money itd be nice to get some guests for us now.. so we know its gunna be a good lineup like the others.

Last year i was 'omigod we're totally only gonna get two guests' cos of how long it friggin took to get anyone else announced but SM totally came through so i'm not gonna panic about the lack of guest announcements this time around. I am of course still impatient and exctied for more guests announcements asap lol

• 2 weeks later...

That was such an awsome guest announcement :frankie: cnt wait to see who else we get

still hoping for SETH & ELIZA!

Definitely agree on Eliza. She's my second most wanted guest [After Emma Caulfield, of course. :P] - It would be amazing to meet her. And considering there's no DH to film anymore, I have high hopes...

That was such an awsome guest announcement :D cnt wait to see who else we get

Definitely agree on Eliza. She's my second most wanted guest [After Emma Caulfield, of course. :P] - It would be amazing to meet her. And considering there's no DH to film anymore, I have high hopes...

Eliza's my number one of everyone! If she came i would absolutely have a fit!!!!! OMG PLEASE SM!!!!

• Moderators

Couldn't agree more. Of course, there are a huge list of guests that would make me very happy, but they're right up there.

Couldn't agree more. Of course, there are a huge list of guests that would make me very happy, but they're right up there.

yeh i agree, quite a few thatd make me happy but theyd make me up in cloud 9 gaga land lol! x

• 2 weeks later...

TBH I love all the shows, so would be happy with guests from any of them! I'm met a lot more buffy guests than Angel, Firefly or Dollhouse, so would be keen to see some ore from them :WINCE:

But I really dont mind! :)

Oh and I totally agree Buffy Angel!!! Oliva or Enver would make my year! They are AMAZING!

Edited by Elspeth