New Guest Announcement?

Charlie Aome

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for another guest announcement since i'm in two minds whether to go or not.

I have a scarily busy October month, blame Barrowman and Torchwood lol.

Though if I do a charity run the weekend before, should I go to this con as an a reward? Quite tempting lol.

I'm waiting for another guest announcement since i'm in two minds whether to go or not.

I have a scarily busy October month, blame Barrowman and Torchwood lol.

Though if I do a charity run the weekend before, should I go to this con as an a reward? Quite tempting lol.

I think u sud but i can understand u waiting till a new guest!

i wish we'd get one :wub: x

i wish we'd get one :rolleyes: x

I do want to get one, its on my list of tickets to get. But with my hours at work being brought down to three days a week, i'm not getting that much in the way of cash anymore. My credit card is looking dead as well lol.

I just have to be careful with what I spend at John Barrowman's concert and Hub 5 in October otherwise the hopes are going on winning the lottery or coming across Anya so she can grant me a wish lol.

i wish we'd get one :o x

I do want to get one, its on my list of tickets to get. But with my hours at work being brought down to three days a week, i'm not getting that much in the way of cash anymore. My credit card is looking dead as well lol.

I just have to be careful with what I spend at John Barrowman's concert and Hub 5 in October otherwise the hopes are going on winning the lottery or coming across Anya so she can grant me a wish lol.

i soo understand what u mean, my hours have been cut back too, i feel like im barely there anymore, but i was lucky enough to buy a ticket while i had the money

but it wud be nice to get another gues so we can sell some more

You know all kidding aside we really do need another guest to make this as popular as possible.

really do x

i soo understand what u mean, my hours have been cut back too, i feel like im barely there anymore, but i was lucky enough to buy a ticket while i had the money

Its a pain isn't it? I'm applying for hundreds of jobs but just not getting anywhere. Also my nan has also told me that I can't go away anymore due to being on shorter hours but i'm too much of a traveller and I love my cons so I can't see that happening.

I just have to cross my fingers and hope that I can get another full-time job before October but since i've been job hunting since January, its extremely doubtful but I missed out on Hallowhedon 1, I ain't missing out on this one as well lol.

Its a pain isn't it? I'm applying for hundreds of jobs but just not getting anywhere. Also my nan has also told me that I can't go away anymore due to being on shorter hours but i'm too much of a traveller and I love my cons so I can't see that happening.

I just have to cross my fingers and hope that I can get another full-time job before October but since i've been job hunting since January, its extremely doubtful but I missed out on Hallowhedon 1, I ain't missing out on this one as well lol.

it really is, my overtimes like on and off too, one minute they'll be giving me loads and next minute i wont have any, grr. lol

i will keep my fingers crossed for you :) x

Me too, I reckon one more guest announcement and ticket sales may rise a little, I know for sure that I'll probably buy mine when there's at least 3 or 4 guests, at the minute 2 is not enough to convince me to come, which is a shame really as I'm going to be at the Thistle the same weekend anyway!!!!

Come on PLEASE can we have an announcement soon or at least an update as to what's happening re contracts etc, pretty please????????

I hope there is a new guest soon too. I'm hoping it's just a case of Showmasters trying to sort out contracts for guests and not that they havent had enough ticket sales yet cos otherwise we could end up in a stalemate situation with them not having sold enough tickets to afford another guest and no one buying tickets until there is another guest announced.

Agreed,we had guests announced 2 weeks before last year and one cancelled guest so it was a light convention with 5 guests. this also had an impact on some of the q&a questions as we didnt know who was coming to get good questions in. I tried to get so many people to come but lost a few for the late announcements - luckily we had James so sales were good early on.

We all want to make this a success and an ongoing event every year would be great with so many guests to choose from but we do need to get the word out & regular updates would be good as well as i know some are reluctant to book until more guests are in place.

Lets all do what we can and looking forward to an update soon sm, know its going to be a great event again, looking forward to it - i shall be plugging it to my ebay and car boot customers this summer again!

:D

Edited by buffy2k

I would love it if you could get Fran Kranz ( and Miracle Laurie would be great too but she's getting married in November so probably wouldnt be able to make it!) . Fran is soooooooo lovely and very entertaining! Please try!

I would die of happiness if Fran Kranz was billed to attend!

Ok i really want another guess im all booked up but later it getting left the later I am getting worried im all booked up and carnt wait to go.. I like Showmasters to at least give us an idea of when next guest will be confirmed. as the months are flying by...

xx