Post your Photos

king b

QUOTE(jazz5490 @ Nov 30 2009, 09:37 PM)

Sorry who is he? I didn't go and am really bad at recognising people out of character!

He is Frank Dillane, aka Tom Riddle in HP =)

Ooooo he is hotter than when in the movie me thinks!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe! I saw your photo of you and my friend Jack- he's the younger boy dress as Cpt Jack wearing a 'Ianto Ninja' ID card on the right side of his coat. Just thought I'd say Hi :(

Hello!! You'll have to apologise on my behalf for embarrassing him! aww!

10965_188489274599_642374599_2826189_2948430_n.jpg

My god, Pardon my bluntness but Heavenly is surly too gorgeous to be a sci-fi/movie fan. I noticed her at LFACC and thought she was a celeb!. Maybe its just me but every girl i know that would even consider going to a con looks more masculine than me LOL. Either its different in France or i'm just speaking to the wrong people :YAHOO:

I've never posted my photoshoot pics before, but since everyone else is I thought I would this time:

GDL.jpg

JB228-11-09.jpg

Woah, you actually look like two different people in these photos. Good disguise if ever you need it LOL

I dont think that was too blunt Rev. I have noticed that at these events, the old stereotype that sci-fi fans (male and female) arnt attractive is being blown out of the water lol

Many many handsome men and gorgeous girls wandering the halls.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I've never posted my photoshoot pics before, but since everyone else is I thought I would this time:

GDL.jpg

JB228-11-09.jpg

Woah, you actually look like two different people in these photos. Good disguise if ever you need it LOL

I remember when i first met R101 dressed as Jack at CM MK ! At the party in the night, she asked me had i seen her friend also a cosplayer, and i gave her a funny look and said no !! Let me tell you wigs work wonders !! Now she can't escape me as i'd recognise her any where :YAHOO:

Hope my photo's are viewable on this link.

This content is currently unavailable

Looks like you got the privacy setting to private/friends only.

I've changed he setting, will leave it for 48 hours then change it back !

Try it see if it works :dance: