Post your Photos

king b

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never posted my photoshoot pics before, but since everyone else is I thought I would this time...

Were you the nice lady judging the cosplay/comedy competition?!

I had no idea that was you in the second pics - I just assumed you werent there on the second day and there was someone new!

I've never posted my photoshoot pics before, but since everyone else is I thought I would this time...

Were you the nice lady judging the cosplay/comedy competition?!

I had no idea that was you in the second pics - I just assumed you werent there on the second day and there was someone new!

Yeah, that was me :D

I think I must look more different than I realise in the other pics. A few people I spoke to at the show didn't recognise me to begin with.

I hadnt seen your Gwen/Gareth pic!!!! AWESOME!

I hadn't seen that group one of us before either, it's fab!

Edited by Rickman101

Fishal!! Right if I'm crazy ignore me but did you meet Theory of a Deadman and Papa Roach earlier in the year? The guy with the sharpies?? If not dude you have a twin! lol

I was at PR and my mates with me were at the Theory meet and greet in Bham and pointed you out. lol

EDIT - my photos are on my myspace i the cons folder - link in my sig.

^_^

Edited by It's a non-stop disco

how lucky are you to get a pic with the star trek girls!!

You should have said!! Next time!

...And we got him back..... when he was wearing his tighter outfit >D

Does anyone actually have any pics of us apart from Eddie? ....I don't actually have any :firedevil:

Loads of people asked us but....

I only have the photoshoots :firedevil: The quality isn't great... I had to take a photo with my iPhone, upload to facebook via the iPhone, and then saved it from facebook on my laptop XD;

JRD.jpg

He was so great! He got me with his tickling... Though the second time, when I sat on his lap (!!) he failed to make me laugh >D "You're good! Well done!"

momoa.jpg

My face is all OMFG XD; When I came up he said 'I swear no one in Star Trek ever looked that good!' xD; I just about died.....

takei.jpg

He has the neatest signature I've ever seen O_____o;

...I feel like we were stalking him though XD; But he didn't seem to mind~ He talked with us for like 20 minutes one time, and invited us to come see him after the show if we go to his panto :firedevil: We even got to talk to him in Japanese~ ....and had a discussion on how learning about other cultures makes one a better person :firedevil: He kept on calling us Yeomen ^_^

barrowman1.jpg

I was all *___* When the photographer said 'thank you, next!' I started walking off, but then the photographer changed his mind, cause my hair was a bit in the way :firedevil: So Barrowman pulled me back XD;

barrowman2.jpg

But then my face was all "what just happened?!?!" x.X;

(Oh t'as eu de la chance!! Oui n'hésite pas à venir faire un coucou si tu me vois! Je pense pas t'avoir vu personnellement, mais vu le monde c'est pas facile de voir tout le monde... =) Faudrait qu'on s'échange nos adresses mail pour parler de nos rencontres et coups de coeur ^_^ !! si ça te dit: androma_fr@msn.com )

I was all *___* When the photographer said 'thank you, next!' I started walking off, but then the photographer changed his mind, cause my hair was a bit in the way :firedevil: So Barrowman pulled me back XD;

I remember. I was in the queue behind you, and already moving into position - nearly walked straight into you. Emergency brakes and reverse were called upon ^_^

I remember. I was in the queue behind you, and already moving into position - nearly walked straight into you. Emergency brakes and reverse were called upon ^_^

lol!

So you were the poor guy I was all "omg! do I hide the uniform?!?!" to XD; ....Didn't matter in the end :firedevil:

how lucky are you to get a pic with the star trek girls!!

You should have said!! Next time!

...And we got him back..... when he was wearing his tighter outfit >D

Does anyone actually have any pics of us apart from Eddie? ....I don't actually have any :firedevil:

Loads of people asked us but....

I only have the photoshoots ^_^ The quality isn't great... I had to take a photo with my iPhone, upload to facebook via the iPhone, and then saved it from facebook on my laptop XD;

Im far to shy, though no one ever believes me when I tell them that cos of my size lol but its true. but I look forward to next time.

gotta say, all the ppl in outfits from tv shows or films really add something good to these events, great seeing you all.

yer I did the same with my photoshoots as my scanner is broken.

Does anyone actually have any pics of us apart from Eddie? ....I don't actually have any ^_^

The camera on my iPhone is next to useless (especially at the distance i took them!) but i have a few...

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I also loved the zombie Disney characters!

1.jpg

Edited by stealth_ferret

I was all *___* When the photographer said 'thank you, next!' I started walking off, but then the photographer changed his mind, cause my hair was a bit in the way :o So Barrowman pulled me back XD;

I remember. I was in the queue behind you, and already moving into position - nearly walked straight into you. Emergency brakes and reverse were called upon :smile:

lol!

So you were the poor guy I was all "omg! do I hide the uniform?!?!" to XD; ....Didn't matter in the end :P

Yep, that was me :WAVE:

I held back my original reply of whether I thought you should cover it up or not purely in case you went with my suggestion and then didn't like the photo because of it.

Sorry didn't take any photos of you. I don't usually take photos of people in costume. May have to though as there are some excellent costumes around, like yours, the various Doctor's, etc. If I see you again at a future event I will and you are more than welcome to have a copy.

Edited by 1of2