• anyone & everyone including guests we have had before
    • 1st time guests only
    • only guests from new moon
    • only guests from Twilight first film
    • Twilight guests and guests from other shows
    • only have one guest Cat man
    • have the tree they clim as a guest
    • no lets not have any guest and just watch a DVD

I think you should do whatever your capable with, not over work yourself!

I think we are all happy with what you do!

I think the cons are better than the prom, as there simply wasn't enough at the prom- but if its easier then do the proms! I hope I speak for everyone when I say- we want to meet anyone and everyone from twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn!!

I think you have done wonders this year, and I'm going to book tickets to every Twilight con you put on, even if you get some extra who walks past Robert Pattinson! hahah

Firstly the poll hilarious :D

It kills me, but I had to vote for just the two cons a year, as Twilight is seriously killing my bank account & at the moment I fear I'm not even gonna be able to book for ET3. I am gonna be such a miserable bugger if I can't come - Just a warning!!!

LEANNE YOU ARE COMING TO ET3!!!

EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON BY YOUR HAIR YOU ARE COMING!!!!

LOVE LOVE :)

LOL Oh I love you Fran :D Well Somethings just happened that *may* make it ok now :D I bloody hope so, as I HAVE to come!!! I'll explain all soon :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a millionaire! lol :D

Oh how I wish just for these events haha

Wouldnt that be great!

I would love to go to ALL the cons, not just Twilight! Need to start buying lottery tickets I think :D

I am not going to vote in the poll until after ET2, cos I havent been to ET1 or a weekend con other than prom, so would like to go to one first so I know the difference :D

I think two main cons a year are enough and then maybe a prom with repaet guests for people who couldnt make the main cons and maybe even the smaller cast for the proms so people are still incouraged to go and meet new faces and the old faces we love so much! I honestly doubt I'd be able to afford to go to more than 2 cons a year aswell as the other cons and events you run it would mean giving up one of them!

If I could have my way I would like to keep the weekend cons as they are... either 1 or 2 a year, 6 Guests don't change the price :) I would keep the smaller proms as these are lovely, cheaper and more intimate ... but I would stick to one city since it seems as though whoever gets the Friday run would more likely get more energy out of the guests... so for that sake I'd have it in one location :)

Then with regards to bigger guests (I'm talking Robert etc here)... if should they become available for these events, I would rather see a smaller con think proms or even less... for a higher ticket price... Personally would rather pay a larger amount if it meant getting to know the guests more rather than pay the usual £200 (Gold) and have to sit through 800+ people screaming :)

People would argue charging more is unfair, me too probably :thumbup: but at the end of the day that's life isn't it? If you want first class treatment you pay for it ?

Then with regards to bigger guests (I'm talking Robert etc here)... if should they become available for these events, I would rather see a smaller con think proms or even less... for a higher ticket price... Personally would rather pay a larger amount if it meant getting to know the guests more rather than pay the usual £200 (Gold) and have to sit through 800+ people screaming :)

Oh, that's a good idea!

Although, I was thinking about something.

I loved the fact that Twi Prom was so intimate and small, but the events were not sold out and that was the reason for it feeling so intimate...right? So maybe Twi Prom should have less tickets, to an more expensive price...and then we can keep the intimacy...or something :thumbup:

I loved Twi Proms for that reason too! It was like a little (or big ha ha) family! It was great! Found myself wanting it to be longer though coz I'm quite shy and takes me awhile to come outta my shell lol.

We were all so well behaved in Brum weren't we! There were no screaming fan girls or anything! Atleast not that I saw lol! The guests weren't being mobbed or anything like that. People talked to them of course and asked for pics but it seemed all very friendly and under control! We all just sat round our table on the Saturday night just talking to Charlie (well I wasn't ha ha I didn't think he'd be able to hear me lol).

People would argue charging more is unfair, me too probably :D but at the end of the day that's life isn't it? If you want first class treatment you pay for it ?

I agree I would pay more for a more to see Rob at a smaller con because you can imagine what it would be like for him at a 3 day Con???????? poor lad :thumbup:

Dayna your not that shy :D

We absolutely love what you guys are doing but can we please have popular guests for main conventions and repeat guests for small cons such as proms. Thank you.

I think we need a Kellan/Ashely/Peter Prom...or a Charlie/Kellan/Peter prom....yum lol

I read Charlie/Kellan/Peter prom and nearly fell off my chair - OMG, could you IMAGINE how cool that would be?!?! swwwwwwoooooooooon!! I dont think i could cope with that much talent in one place at the same time.....

....actually i'd really like to see if i could try. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

I'd really, really like Charlie back full stop actually. He was a legend!

I'm getting so worried ET3 is gonna be more money now cus of the amount of people voting get 6-8 guests and take prices up

I totally agree, tbh this thread is kinda worrying me too, as the suggestions are just gonna alienate more and more people & its gonna end up that only those that have plenty of money will be able to do anything. I do understand that these are suggestions though and have not been mentioned by SM / ME!!!

I'm getting so worried ET3 is gonna be more money now cus of the amount of people voting get 6-8 guests and take prices up

I totally agree, tbh this thread is kinda worrying me too, as the suggestions are just gonna alienate more and more people & its gonna end up that only those that have plenty of money will be able to do anything. I do understand that these are suggestions though and have not been mentioned by SM / ME!!!

I'm sure SM will cater for everyone but that might mean missing out, I don't mind infact even if they take them up for future cons just cus I've set aside money for a ticket for et3 already :smile:

edit: btw did u find subway that time? lol

Edited by Crépuscule

• Showmasters Admin

I just want to say that the ticket prices for ET3 will remain the same as they were for ET1 and ET2! :smile:

Mark B)

I just want to say that the ticket prices for ET3 will remain the same as they were for ET1 and ET2! :D

Mark :D

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wub::smile:B):D:YAHOO:

I'm sure SM will cater for everyone but that might mean missing out, I don't mind infact even if they take them up for future cons just cus I've set aside money for a ticket for et3 already B)

edit: btw did u find subway that time? lol

We did find Subway thank you!! Was very lush too!! Know where I'll be going in the future :smile: