• anyone & everyone including guests we have had before
    • 1st time guests only
    • only guests from new moon
    • only guests from Twilight first film
    • Twilight guests and guests from other shows
    • only have one guest Cat man
    • have the tree they clim as a guest
    • no lets not have any guest and just watch a DVD

I'm getting so worried ET3 is gonna be more money now cus of the amount of people voting get 6-8 guests and take prices up

I totally agree, tbh this thread is kinda worrying me too, as the suggestions are just gonna alienate more and more people & its gonna end up that only those that have plenty of money will be able to do anything. I do understand that these are suggestions though and have not been mentioned by SM / ME!!!

I just want to say that the ticket prices for ET3 will remain the same as they were for ET1 and ET2! :smile:

Mark B)

Thanks for that, that is a comfort at least :D Now just need to find the money, hehe!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could have my way I would like to keep the weekend cons as they are... either 1 or 2 a year, 6 Guests don't change the price :) I would keep the smaller proms as these are lovely, cheaper and more intimate ... but I would stick to one city since it seems as though whoever gets the Friday run would more likely get more energy out of the guests... so for that sake I'd have it in one location :)

Then with regards to bigger guests (I'm talking Robert etc here)... if should they become available for these events, I would rather see a smaller con think proms or even less... for a higher ticket price... Personally would rather pay a larger amount if it meant getting to know the guests more rather than pay the usual £200 (Gold) and have to sit through 800+ people screaming :)

People would argue charging more is unfair, me too probably :P but at the end of the day that's life isn't it? If you want first class treatment you pay for it ?

Ditto to the above!! I do prefer the full weekend cons to the Proms coz it just seemed waaay too short esp with only one talk.

I wouldnt wanna see Rob or Kristen at a full ET con with like 800 ppl. It would just be too much and I dont think it would be very enjoyable for them either.

The one main con that I would die for is one with all the Cullens - Kellan, Peter, Jackson, Nikki, Ashley and Elizabeth - and get to group photo with them all....maybe even with them in character!!

xxxx

only if they had 600 tickets on sale, if they had 300 on at a more expensive price for example... but who knows I personally would rather pay more to get more :)

True.

What worked so well with Twi Prom was the intimate feeling, because the tickets weren't sold out. So I think people need to keep that in mind when they choose Twi Prom because honestly it wouldn't be the same thing if the tickets had been sold out, right? I would love another Twi Prom no matter what, but if they had less tickets for a high price I personally would pay more if it meant it would have the same feeling as the first one. If that makes any sense :D

• Moderators

only if they had 600 tickets on sale, if they had 300 on at a more expensive price for example... but who knows I personally would rather pay more to get more :)

Can you imagine the whining though from those who didn't manage to get one of the smaller number of tickets before they sold out if they had the 'big' names at such an event instead of a more 'normal' one?

(aka 'it's a good idea in theory, but...')

Yeah I agree with you, just one of those things :) I think whatever they did it would never please everyone... I'm sure with all the advice and ideas in here though they might come up with an idea to suit the majority :)

TBF I really like the way things are haha Im not fussy. Maybe leave the prom though, two events a year plus like LFCC and that is plenty for me. TBF i think an event with ten people and rob would still freak him out haha

TBF I really like the way things are haha Im not fussy. Maybe leave the prom though, two events a year plus like LFCC and that is plenty for me. TBF i think an event with ten people and rob would still freak him out haha

Poor Rob, maybe we can get him for ET25 or something when it have calmed down...if it has by then :(

Poor Rob, maybe we can get him for ET25 or something when it have calmed down...if it has by then :(

LOL I know, I wish I'd known about these events back in the day when he did Collectormania cus I liked him from his Diggory days <3

Not poor rob he's a grown man :) I would rather wait until the whole hype thing is over though, although part of me still thinks he makes it worse for himself... yeah there are some ott fans around but they don't exist on every corner of the planet like he seems to suggest meh!

Edited by kegan5

LOL I know, I wish I'd known about these events back in the day when he did Collectormania cus I liked him from his Diggory days <3

Yeah me too! If I had known about these events then, then I had defintley wanted to meet him.

He thought it was weird being famous then, I wonder what he feels about it now.

Edited by Mandelina

Not poor rob he's a grown man :) I would rather wait until the whole hype thing is over though, although part of me still thinks he makes it worse for himself... yeah there are some ott fans round but they don't exist on every corner of the planet like he seems to suggest meh!

I do agree with that though, Kristen is kinda the same, the fact they hide so much is part of why they get so much attention imo, I mean look a the guys that do the cons you do get paps taking pics and that but u dont get people like AHUAUFFSURGGA CRAZEE CRAZEEE about them.

Not poor rob he's a grown man :) I would rather wait until the whole hype thing is over though, although part of me still thinks he makes it worse for himself... yeah there are some ott fans around but they don't exist on every corner of the planet like he seems to suggest meh!

Are you sure about that? Everywhere he goes, people seems crazy :(

Poor Rob, maybe we can get him for ET25 or something when it have calmed down...if it has by then :D

Not poor rob he's a grown man :) I would rather wait until the whole hype thing is over though, although part of me still thinks he makes it worse for himself... yeah there are some ott fans round but they don't exist on every corner of the planet like he seems to suggest meh!

I do agree with that though, Kristen is kinda the same, the fact they hide so much is part of why they get so much attention imo, I mean look a the guys that do the cons you do get paps taking pics and that but u dont get people like AHUAUFFSURGGA CRAZEE CRAZEEE about them.

True, but there has still always been more hyped about him and Kristen - although I agree the fact that they're hiding is making it even more hyped around them.

Hmm I dunno just for me whenever he's interviewed or in magazines he's always implying the fans are a bit over the top, well a lot... when in actual fact I think people probably compose themselves a lot better than he makes out and probably invents half of it himself, like oooh no a young person they must be a twi-fan... Ruuun... he creates it himself in my opinion.

I'm not him though, so maybe I'm wrong :( Daniel Radcliffe doesn't really make comments like that about the Harry Potter fans... not dissing Rob, just think he needs to chillax :D

It's what makes them so illusive fans get basically zero contact with them, look at the likes of Ashley, Kellan, Peter or Billy they do interviews for fan sites, have interaction on Twitter, the fact they ain't so secretive means fans don't crave them as crazily.

Hmm I dunno just for me whenever he's interviewed or in magazines he's always implying the fans are a bit over the top, well a lot... when in actual fact I think people probably compose themselves a lot better than he makes out and probably invents half of it himself, like oooh no a young person they must be a twi-fan... Ruuun... he creates it himself in my opinion.

I'm not him though, so maybe I'm wrong :D Daniel Radcliffe doesn't really make comments like that about the Harry Potter fans... not dissing Rob, just think he needs to chillax :(

That's so true, I mean I :( RPattz lol but he is kinda crap at dealing with this, I think Kristen is the EXACT same, make out that ALL the fans are nuts.

Whereas at the same time if it wasn't for Twilight and the massive fanbase around it, I really doubt they' be so many doors open for them?

I'm not him though, so maybe I'm wrong :D Daniel Radcliffe doesn't really make comments like that about the Harry Potter fans... not dissing Rob, just think he needs to chillax :(

That's so true, I mean I :( RPattz lol but he is kinda crap at dealing with this, I think Kristen is the EXACT same, make out that ALL the fans are nuts.

Whereas at the same time if it wasn't for Twilight and the massive fanbase around it, I really doubt they' be so many doors open for them?

True. I agree with everything you're saying. Sometimes they make me feel like I'm crazy, although I'm almost sure I'm not :P

Ditto to the above!! I do prefer the full weekend cons to the Proms coz it just seemed waaay too short esp with only one talk.

I wouldnt wanna see Rob or Kristen at a full ET con with like 800 ppl. It would just be too much and I dont think it would be very enjoyable for them either.

The one main con that I would die for is one with all the Cullens - Kellan, Peter, Jackson, Nikki, Ashley and Elizabeth - and get to group photo with them all....maybe even with them in character!!

xxxx

Awwww I'd love to have a Cullen con and have a pic with them all in character! That'd be a fab idea!