• 1st time guests only
    • only guests from new moon
    • only guests from Twilight first film
    • Twilight guests and guests from other shows
    • only have one guest Cat man
    • have the tree they clim as a guest
    • no lets not have any guest and just watch a DVD

• Showmasters Admin

we have 2 cons planed for 2010 and we are going to have a lot of fun at them but thinking ahead, what else would you want us to run in 2010

do you like the cons better or would it be good to also have a prom event like this year ? we are listing to you so let us know

please vote in the polls it helps us a lot work out what you want ;)

jason

ps if you can help get the word out that we have this poll it will help us see what everyone wants to have at a Twilight event

:YAHOO:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I'd just stick with what your doing this year. Two conventions, and Twilight proms in two cities. Keep this to three guests, it seems like it worked well, if you have more guests you might as well make it a full event. A cheaper event means more people can afford it and the shorter event means it generally easier for people to come.

Taylor yes he would be nice at a moment, but if it gets anything like Rob then no. As much as I would like to meet them both. I just don't think it would be fair to anyone involved really.

A good mixture of guests although like what has happened with ET2 try and get at least a few which link together and get on well :) TBH Im not overly bothered if they are first time guests or not and a mixture would be good as not everyone can come to each and every event. Oh and both themes to meet everyones needs.

There's my uh reasoning :P

More guests and the same amount of events! I think fans would rather pay out more for tickets and meet more people over one weekend than have to pay for the hotel/transport/etc for two events and meet the same amount of people? Also Repeat guests are fine, specially with an ongoing series... plus people like to get to build up a repartee with guests by meeting them a couple of times?

Even though i didnt go to the proms this year i will probably ONLY be able to make it to the proms next year as i wnt be able to stay for a full blown con, cheaper proms mean that me and my partner can stay overnight as i wont be able to stay on my own for 3 nights leavin partner on his own with 3 kids 2 under 1y/o and 1 under 5! lol wouldnt be fair on him, but for a prom im sure we could drag nanna and grandad into looking after the brood for one night.

so yay to proms, 3 guests as the price was about right this year but maybe i can come to another con someday :P

We absolutely love what you guys are doing but can we please have popular guests for main conventions and repeat guests for small cons such as proms. Thank you.

makes sense to repeat at the proms

Edited by bl00djunkie

OMG OMG OMG! There is just too much choice here.

Leanne - I am with you on the killing the bank account!

I thought Twi Prom was great though and would love more events like these, I don't mind paying more for 3 guests as long as there is less attendees.

Also think a sit down meal would be good, even if it's bangers and mash or a fish and chip supper... Yay x

I think you should do whatever your capable with, not over work yourself!

I think we are all happy with what you do!

I think the cons are better than the prom, as there simply wasn't enough at the prom- but if its easier then do the proms! I hope I speak for everyone when I say- we want to meet anyone and everyone from twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn!!

I think you have done wonders this year, and I'm going to book tickets to every Twilight con you put on, even if you get some extra who walks past Robert Pattinson! hahah

Firstly the poll hilarious :D

It kills me, but I had to vote for just the two cons a year, as Twilight is seriously killing my bank account & at the moment I fear I'm not even gonna be able to book for ET3. I am gonna be such a miserable bugger if I can't come - Just a warning!!!

LEANNE YOU ARE COMING TO ET3!!!

EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON BY YOUR HAIR YOU ARE COMING!!!!

LOVE LOVE :)

I voted just two cons a year due to the fact I HAD to go the proms but it really skinted me out :D

Plus I'd like to goto Bitten and stuff but twi cons come first and if there were even more it'd mean me missing out

I like the way the cons are atm the price with 4-6 guests

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE btw lol BEGGING here don't take ET3 price up :D I've just budgeted for gold but just :'(