Where are you coming from?

paddington

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming from Hatfield (Hertfordshire Uni). Perhaps Northampton though, it depends whether I stay at home that weekend. It would probably be easier to stay at Uni though.

Edited by Laurenx

I start work in Reading in two weeks!!

Cool! I'm just starting my 3rd year at Reading Uni :D

I'm coming from Hatfield (Hertfordshire Uni). Perhaps Northampton though, it depends whether I stay at home that weekend. It would probably be easier to stay at Uni though.

My sister goes to Hertfordshire Uni!

Newcastle :) North East England :Dand i'll be stopping somewhere near london center. probably like russel square :)

:pyth: hello fellow north easterner

We are coming down from Newcastle.

xxx

hurrah so am i

I'm coming from Caterham, in Surrey. (20mins outside Croydon).

I've got my fingers crossed that I pass my driving test on Monday, otherwise I'll be getting my parents to drive me to the station at ridiculous hours of the morning on both days.

Good luck!

:headscratch:

Thank you so much! I'm really hoping I pass this time, especially since it'll be my fourth test. :thumbup:

Don't worry it took me 5 tries :D

I blame the examiners :D

• 1 month later...

Caerdydd!!! (no i'm not welsh just thought id bring the lingo to the forum) That means Cardiff for anyone who might not know. :smile:

Caerdydd!!! (no i'm not welsh just thought id bring the lingo to the forum) That means Cardiff for anyone who might not know. :P

I'm actually from london so im going to be staying back home with my family who i havn't seen since i arrived at Uni 19th September